What's new

Is it better to buy a lot with an already made house in it or land then build a house afterwards?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Asking this because in my country if it’s an already made house, the quality isn’t so good but I think it’s more expensive to have a house built on your own. Any thoughts?

personally i prefer buying a house in an estate rather building a house from scratch in an under develop area, as i believe it would be more expensive and i do not have the technical knowledge.

Asking this because in my country if it’s an already made house, the quality isn’t so good but I think it’s more expensive to have a house built on your own. Any thoughts?
I would rather buy land and build a property the way I want it to be, especially if I will be living in it. Most people I've discovered, try to cut costs when building houses. This can be very annoying if you have to stay in such buildings, make repairs and adjustments.

Actually buying a landed property or buying an already built house, depends on your needs and financial status. in some location, I will prefer to buy a landed property before I will build afterwards.

Actually buying a landed property or buying an already built house, depends on your needs and financial status. in some location, I will prefer to buy a landed property before I will build afterwards.
Fair point because building a house is more expensive, I think. But if the quality of the already built house isn’t good and repairs will be done I think it’s also going to be expensive. So it’s just a matter of having enough budget at the time.

That's correct to an extent, I prefer to buy established property and develop rather than building from scratch. There's always a lot involved especially in my country and the expenses aren't funny.

Well sometimes it depends on our financial strength and the reason why we wanted it. actually buying an already built house is very expensive in some location and you won't have choice of structures or style like to buy a land and build afterwards.

If you want a quick and simple move-in option but lack the time or means to construct a residence from the ground up, purchasing an already built house can be a viable option. However, purchasing land and constructing a home can be a pleasurable experience while also being a more cost-effective choice.

The expenses and the stress you would encounter would be so much on you and you might not get it done properly even when you hire experts to take on the project as some would want to milk you dry
That's correct to an extent, I prefer to buy established property and develop rather than building from scratch. There's always a lot involved especially in my country and the expenses aren't funny.

It depends on your priorities and resources. If you are buying property in urban areas, buying a lot with a house can be a better investment as you can start making money through renting.

The expenses and the stress you would encounter would be so much on you and you might not get it done properly even when you hire experts to take on the project as some would want to milk you dry

I think that it all depends on the nature and taste of the purchaser. Some people purchase old houses and then they demolish them in order to construct a new house.

You should take your time and do the first things first. You need to have a land before you can start building. So buy a land first and work towards the construction on it.

personally i prefer buying a house in an estate rather building a house from scratch in an under develop area, as i believe it would be more expensive and i do not have the technical knowledge.
I think it is good to buy a land and build your preferred house on it because it will save costs and you are not going to spend too much money like buying a house that is being built

Buying a house instead of building a new one is actually more convenient for me but if you can't get the desired house you want in your country, you can decide to build your own

Both, it actually depends on you. Both have their advantages and as well disadvantages. Buying an already made house would be cheaper but buying a land and building it yourself gives you the opportunity to do it how you want it.

Buying a house instead of building a new one is actually more convenient for me but if you can't get the desired house you want in your country, you can decide to build your own
Spot on. It is definitely convenient to buy a house instead of building one from scratch but building one also has its pros because you get to build the house however you want.

Already made house would have got some lapses that may result to collapse in the future or make it look older. However I prefer building house from scratch and use materials that please me to have that same design.

We live our life base on our choice , some people like buying already buikt house , then renovate it to their taste and start making money from it while for people like me , I prefer buying a vast amount of land and build from the scratch .

Actually I think there are some factors which are needed to be considered in doing that.

What could be the need for that, the amount or price of the property and the location.
If the price is very high and it's not in a better location, is more preferable to buy a land then make the building.

It depens on the person personally I would already buy a house that is already ready and then rent it for somebody everybody have different priorities and needs

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back