What's new

Is it advisable to have multiple adsense accounts?

Kennysplash

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is a crime, and can lead to account suspension. Google's terms of service state that you can only have one Adsense account per person. If you try to open multiple accounts, Google may suspect that you're trying to game the system or engage in fraudulent activity, and they may suspend all of your accounts.
If you're looking to make money from your website, it's best to focus on growing your traffic and improving your ad performance.

It's best to just have one adsense account where you use it for all of your websites. Having multiple ones doesn't really make all that much sense. It's not like having a second one increases your earnings. Having one does simply because using it for all of your sites means all of that revenue comes to that one adsense account. Why would anyone want to split that up?

The question is would you be making use of the multiple Adsense account on the same website? I don't really think that's possible. You might decide to use different Adsense account on different websites but not on the same website. I would never advise using multiple Adsense.

No, you cannot have multiple adsense accounts. It is against the terms. If you are found with multiple adsense accounts, your accounts will be terminated. If you have been banned previously, you are also not allowed to create another account. However, I know a lot of people create second account and easily get away with it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back