What's new

Is homelessness really a problem for your city?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.1300USD
Biznotes
Despite the fact that my country is very poor, I would not say that we have a problem with homeless people because they are always fighting and never just sitting on the street. Of course, there is such a percentage, but they still try to do something for themselves and the situation is not like in America and they do not take drugs. Also, the state does not pay them anything, so they have nothing to hope for

Although my city is a tourist city with a lot of people, there are not many homeless people in the area, perhaps in all the time I have lived here I have seen about 50 homeless people.

There are homeless people but it is not a major problem. The major problem is squatters. A lot of people have occupied public and private land.

It's a huge problem in Nashville, Tennessee, where I live now and also it was in this rural county I was at. In fact, that county had at least 100 homeless people. Anyway, I was among that number as I slept in a car there (not being melodramatic).

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back