Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Elon Musk has become a total joke of a person when it comes to social media. He has been making all the wrong choices when it comes to Twitter and he keeps making dumb decisions left and right. How long until twitter is dead because of the choices he has made?

Elon paid $44 billion for Twitter, will be destroy something that he paid an insane amount of money? Elon is a seasoned businessman, and all of his projects are making profits for him. Therefore, he is not going to destroy twitter, he perfectly knows what he is doing.

I think that Elon Musk may have an opinion about this social network, but that does not mean that he will influence its future. Whether Twitter stays active or disappears depends on users and competition from other platforms.

I don't think Elon Musk knows anything about running a social media platform. He knows about online banking from Paypal, electric cars, and putting rockets into space, but he's never managed a social media platform before. All of these bad decisions are growing pains as Elon learns how to best operate the social media platform he has bought, I think.

Firing a bunch of people who were sitting around doing nothing was a good decision. The rest of the decisions don't seem to be doing so well. I think Elon expects Twitter to turn a profit, but the point of social media platforms is just to stay online and provide value to their users and advertisers. I think his expectations are too high and he is over monetizing the platform as a result. Eventually he will realize his mistake and Twitter will return to normal.

Elon Musk has become a total joke of a person when it comes to social media. He has been making all the wrong choices when it comes to Twitter and he keeps making dumb decisions left and right. How long until twitter is dead because of the choices he has made?
He will not destroy anything. He is just burning his money. He's got lots of it. Elon Musk's behavior on Twitter has sparked criticism, leading some to question its impact on the platform's future. But you should know that Twitter's success depends on multiple factors beyond one individual. It will continue to evolve based on user needs, feedback, and market dynamics. Ultimately, the platform's future will be shaped by its leadership and community of users.

I believe that with the way Elon Musk have been going since Mark Zuckerberg launched Threads, he's got Twitter in a slippery slope down the hill. The last change which I know for sure is going to break Twitter's is when he changes they domain from Twitter.com to x.com.

Elon paid $44 billion for Twitter, will be destroy something that he paid an insane amount of money? Elon is a seasoned businessman, and all of his projects are making profits for him. Therefore, he is not going to destroy twitter, he perfectly knows what he is doing.
He overpaid for Twitter. Elon initially put a bid as a joke, and then wanted to back out of the purchase because Twitter agreed to it, and the FTC forced him to pay the $44 billion for twitter. I don't think Twitter was even worth that amount, or close to it. And due to that, Elon has been making rash decisions with Twitter in the hopes he can make a portion of that money back, but Twitter wasn't as profitable as he had hoped, so he fired a bunch of staff, then rehired a bunch of staff back. Then did twitter blue, was a joke and resulted in people pretending to be others.

Elon was also given his wealth, he didn't grow it or was some self made man. He's had success because of his wealth, without it, there's no chance this he would be even given the time of day. He's a nepotism baby with too much money in his hands.

He also has many failed projects and projects not yet started. Like his hyperloop roadway, that was a total failure and a joke. He wanted to make it where a custom made cab would be taken through a tunnel, except it turned out to be a tunnel you can take your car through. It was a failure from the start, because we already have trains.

Do some research on Elon and you'll start to see how fake he is. Don't get me wrong, he has done some good stuff, like Starlink, SpaceX, helped make PayPal and worked with Tesla and some more stuff. But the more ambitious projects he wants to do have been talked about for years and nothing ever happens with it. He promises things, and then never delivers, at least most of the time.

Do some research on Elon and you'll start to see how fake he is
I do not know a lot of things about Musk and thanks for enriching my knowledge. By the way, have you read The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand? If you read this book, you will perfectly understand why Musk wanted to own Twitter. The one whop controls the media controls the world.

I hope he'll make it more useful and efficient like FB and IG. Twitter, to be honest is a boring Socmed platform. It's only useful for trending hashtags.

I do not know a lot of things about Musk and thanks for enriching my knowledge. By the way, have you read The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand? If you read this book, you will perfectly understand why Musk wanted to own Twitter. The one whop controls the media controls the world.

I have known from the beginning that Elon Musk wanted to be in power when it comes to controlling what the people say on social media. He wants to be in control of shaping opinions and that was the reason why he went to every possible extent to make sure that he secured the ownership of Twitter by bidding that amount because there was no way Twitter was worth 44 billion US dollars.

Things are not looking up for Mark Zuckerberg and his new Threads application. According to him, Threads have lost more than half of its users. I'm not surprised with what he said happened because Twitter won't be so easily killed off. It will take years before Threads can win over Twitter.

I hope he'll make it more useful and efficient like FB and IG. Twitter, to be honest is a boring Socmed platform. It's only useful for trending hashtags.

Twitter is actually very popular like every other social media platforms. In fact, it's more popular than Facebook, it's been often called the king of social media. There was a reason why Mark Zuckerberg went to launch Threads as a competition for Twitter. Facebook can't compete with Twitter, they doesn't have the same design.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back