What's new

Is cryptocurrency having negative effect on the nation's economy

Most countries are trying to say that cryptocurrency is having bad impact and effect in their economy, well America allowed cryptocurrency to exist in their country and this does not in any way cause any negative effects in the economy of the country.. I don't see any negative side effects in cryptocurrency to humanity.

To be honest there has not been any reliable information to suggest that it has been having any negative effects. There are a lot of countries that have been seeing the decentralized nature is making it difficult for them to combat corruption.

Well a lot of people are withdrawing their money from the bank and other financial institution to invest in a digital asset that does not even contribute anything positively to the growth of the economy of a country ,that is just the reason why a lot of people believe cryptocurrency is not good for the economy.

I don't think there's any negative effect of crypto currencies on an individual's part. I only feel there is negative effect on the government's part since they are not able to control crypto currencies.

If you are stating with facts any real Negative effects the crypto currency has had on the economy you will realize that they are all frivolous claims has the crypto currency doesn't hold any ties to a government or financial institution.

The cryptocurrency has positive effect on cryptocurrency. The effect of cryptocurrency on the economy is very enormous. The bitcoin could be adopted to adopted to fight inflation.

Well the 2 main reasons are:
1.governments can't control them so they could easily used for illegal actions
2.they may lower the local currency value
There are other reasons that differs from a country to another

As a matter of fact, there is no way that cryptocurrencies are affecting the economy of any nation at all because they are only serving as an opportunity where youth can utilise and make money for themselves.

Actually cryptocurrency has both negative and positive effects in the nations economy depending on such kind of policy made by the government. It's a decentralized system of transaction making it difficult for the government to control.

I don't think the use of crypto currencies have a negative effect on the economy of a country. There was a time the Government banned the use of crypto currency but there was still no improvement in the economy of the country.
I don't think the use of crypto currencies have a negative effect on the economy of a country. There was a time the Government banned the use of crypto currency but there was still no improvement in the economy of the country.

I don't really think that government have any control over cryptocurrency because there is no any negative effect on cryptocurrency to the country, they know that that it's useful to the people.

Cryptocurrency fore cannot have any negative effect on a country's economy because it is beyond the currency of that country. It is in the global market with other currencies, not just a particular country's currency.

Crypto currency has been helping the youth and also having a positive effect on the economic of the country until recently when the government ban the use of crypto currency coin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back