Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think giving crytpo as a gift is less bad than investing in it. And I know that kind of sounds stupid, but I think once someone has their own currency, it's up to them if they want to hold onto it.

With that being said, do you think crypto is a good option as a gift?

If the recipient of the gift is familiar with cryptocurrency and is comfortable with the risks associated with holding it, then gifting cryptocurrency can be a unique and potentially valuable gift option.

However, if the recipient is not familiar with cryptocurrency or is not willing to take on the associated risks, it's better to consider other gift options.

I think gifting someone an amount of Crypto is a great idea. And I believe the recepient would really appreciate it.
If the recepient is not familiar with how crypto works, Then he can sell it off if he wishes.

I think cryptocurrencies are a good gift as long as the people you are going to send them to know how to use it or know at least what they are, it is useless to try to give cryptography to someone who does not even know what they are and does not know how to use them, but if it is someone passionate about cryptocurrencies or at least knows how to use them, he will thank you, he also encourages the adoption of cryptocurrencies.

Crypto is good as a gift o since you can convert to cash. It is spendable both physically and online. Infact you can use it to start business online where you will be getting cash return when you sell it.

You would have to tell the person in case he or she doesn't have a cryptocurrency wallet. I would appreciate such a gift as I can invest it for profit.

Cryptocurrency could be used as a gift because it is a valuable asset that so many people would love to give their loved ones simply because it is a popular gem that people use nowadays.

I think it is good as a gif provided the person who is receiving the gift knows about it and has knowledge to use it for a better purpose. Never send crypto to other people who do not know its true value

If the recipient of the gift is familiar with cryptocurrency and is comfortable with the risks associated with holding it, then gifting cryptocurrency can be a unique and potentially valuable gift option.

However, if the recipient is not familiar with cryptocurrency or is not willing to take on the associated risks, it's better to consider other gift options.
He will just getting the crypto assets from you and sell them to people on the second case without getting in mind to invest it as this is what is happening in these cases.

He will just getting the crypto assets from you and sell them to people on the second case without getting in mind to invest it as this is what is happening in these cases.
Well that in the case that he knows how to sell the cryptocurrencies and send them to the exchange in question, I definitely think that cryptocurrency gifts are better for people familiar with them and who like cryptocurrency investments, otherwise they probably have no value for the person

I think giving crytpo as a gift is less bad than investing in it. And I know that kind of sounds stupid, but I think once someone has their own currency, it's up to them if they want to hold onto it.

With that being said, do you think crypto is a good option as a gift?
I am one of those people who will gladly appreciate if you give her cryptocurrency because I see it as a good gift that you can give to someone who knows cryptocurrency

Yes, I remember exactly that I received a cryptocurrency as a gift for my birthday this year. They were stressed about what I like and what they should do for me, and I made their work easy. I said what makes me happy is cryptocurrency, please don't spend your money and send me some cryptocurrency

Yes, I remember exactly that I received a cryptocurrency as a gift for my birthday this year. They were stressed about what I like and what they should do for me, and I made their work easy. I said what makes me happy is cryptocurrency, please don't spend your money and send me some cryptocurrency
Thanks for sharing your idea on cryptocurrency gift! It's very useful to use cryptocurrency as a gift simply because cryptocurrency is a valuable asset and it will be appreciated.

It's very possible for cryptocurrency to be used as a gift. Anyone who receives gift in cryptocurrency is very lucky because it's a very promising currency that could increase in value in a short space of time.

Yes, crypto is becoming a popular gift, serving as a way of to get a friend or family member aquinted with the crypto space. If the gift is under a certain amount.

Gifting crypto can be one of the best gifts because it is the same like you gift money to someone. I believe that cryptocurrency will be used by countries as money.

It depends on who you are giving the gift to, if the person understands the value of what it means then yes it is a great gift. But if the person does not understand it, then it is of no use. It is just like you giving a five year old a laptop, the child does not know the full value of it.

Most peaple prefer money if they would want to they would invest that money some peaple think it's inprocreate to gift money so they choose cryptocurrency however you need to make sure that the person actually are interested in cryptocurrenies

There's nothing bad in giving crypto as a gift as long as the recipient is familiar with it. Using crypto as a gift will even save you fees incurred with other gifts. Most exchanges have packets or gift card that can be bought or redeemed with crypto.

Any financial instruments be crypto, fiat currencies could be given as gifts. It depends on affordability of the donors. Though I like when cryptos are given as gift as this would continue to make its price go up.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back