Is Coinbase a legit crypto platform

Nurudeen

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 15, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
My friend introduced Coinbase platform for me to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum. Now I want to know if this platform is legit and genuine

Coinbase is one of the best site to buy and trade all type of cryptocurrency. It’s legit. And it’s been existing for years now.

Coinbase is a very trusted and legitimate platform, founded in 2012
You can buy and sell crypto even you can trade crypto, Coinbase has also created its own stable coin which is USD coin, Coinbase is also a simpler crypto exchange.

Very legit, and trusted as well, they emerged since 2012, working since then. I save my coins with them too, and their system is very easy and fast. Charging very little transaction fee for your transactions you do when sending your coins to external wallets, but zero transaction fees within their site.

Personally, coinbase is the largest Exchange platform that is known by many and it amongst the oldest so the legitmacy is guaranteed.

Coinbase is a legit platform and have good reviews on many platform ,so you can give it a try and send ,receive and withdraw

Coinbase is a legit cryptocurrency platform ,it has been in exsitence for a long time now , and it is also used for exchange. The only challenge with it is the restrictions on some countries

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back