Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
A few days back Silicon Valley Bank went bankrupt and made people disappointed of banks, beside that inflations are another big problem for people, I think Bitcoin will take the lead and become the future of money quicker than we think.

What do you think? Is Bitcoin the future of money?

I don't think Bitcoin can totally over take the role of Money, because of its volatility and unstable nature.
Rather I believe it would be use side by side with digital currency like the CBDC that plenty countries are creating now.

Bitcoin is the future of money and that is the major reason why a lot of people are beginning to use bitcoin and they trust this cryptocurrency.

Maybe after some years this could be true but right now i hardly doubt that. There are still countries that are not yet ready to accept the use of Bitcoin, most of them have even gone as far as placing bans on the use of cryptocurrency in general.

Bitcoin is the future of money and that is the major reason why a lot of people are beginning to use bitcoin and they trust this cryptocurrency.
I agree with you, the biggest reason that many long term investors are putting money in Bitcoin is because Bitcoin can change world's economic order.

Maybe after some years this could be true but right now i hardly doubt that. There are still countries that are not yet ready to accept the use of Bitcoin, most of them have even gone as far as placing bans on the use of cryptocurrency in general.
Regarding this, even the Central African Republic has stopped accepting Bitcoin as legal tender in its country, both due to lack of adoption and institutional pressures within the country.

When credit cards were introduced, a lot of people started saying that paper money will lose significance. However, it did not happen. People continued using two different payment options, paper note as well as cards. The same thing will happen with bitcoin, people will use bitcoin as well as fiat currency. I also believe the major rival for bitcoin will be central bank digital currency.

Bitcoin won't be the future of money. It's been 15 years since the cryptocurrency was launched, the value of the coin have multiplied 10 times over but it haven't displaced fiat currency. Bitcoin will become very popular and generally used in many countries in the future but it won't replace paper money.

The only way that I see Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency becoming the future of money is when they are generally supported by governments all of over the world and they are accepted as a means of payment for any kind of business transaction worldwide, then we can talk about it being the future of money. Now, fait money is king.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back