What's new

Is Bitcoin the best option or are there better crypto currencies out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can try out Etherium
As the currency and platform that made “smart contracts” part of the cryptocurrency market’s vocabulary, Ethereum has seen massive gains since its introduction in 2015. Currently trailing only Bitcoin in regard to market capitalization, Ethereum has become one of the most widely discussed cryptocurrency projects in the world.
Post automatically merged:

Tether was one of the first and most popular of a group of so-called stablecoins, cryptocurrencies which aim to peg their market value to a currency or other external reference point so as to reduce volatility. Because most digital currencies, even major ones like bitcoin, have experienced frequent periods of dramatic volatility, Tether and other stablecoins attempt to smooth out price fluctuations in order to attract users who may otherwise be cautious.

Last edited:
Even though bitcoins can be used just like fiat currency to buy and sell and a lot of countries have legalized bitcoin, bitcoin is not the best currency. Bitcoins can perform just 7 transactions per second, whereas bitcoin cash can perform 100 transactions per second. Bitcoin cash is faster than bitcoin.

I an a bigger believer in cryptocurrency investment and I believe bitcoins is the best option in terms of cryptocurrencies. Am not saying there are no better options out there are might be better than it, for all I know there might be one but I dont know of it yet.

By considering the price of bitcoin, it is currently the second top cryptocurrencies in case of all time high. Incase of popularity, bitcoin is the best as it was able to reach about 25k in just 3 months which drew the attention of lots of investors . So I think currently bitcoin is best.

I always hear about Bitcoins but I seldom hear about the other options out there. I feel like Bitcoin can be a bit of a risk based on what I have read about it. I don't want to invest in the wrong kind of online currency and have it end up screwing me over in the end. Is Bitcoin really the best option or are there better ones out there for people new to cryptocurrencies?
I prefer Bitcoin because of its fast success. But there are also new cryptocurrencies which are profitable like bitcoin in future. So if you want fast profit then invest in bitcoin and if you want profit in future then invest in Ethereum or ripple. Beside Ethereum and Ripple ,there are other cryptocurrencies like litecoin,bat, binance etc ,which are also profitable in future.

To me personally I think bitcoins is the best form of cryptocurrency to invest your money on I don't know of other people that is my own point of view,there is a possibility that in the next five years bitcoins will be more valuable that a lot of people will not be able to access iti anymore, grab it now if you have money to invest.

Bitcoin is the best option for many people but there's always other options in cryptocurrency you can try if you don't want bitcoin.
There's litecoin which has a low price but it's rising really fast and I think it has a lot of potential.

In my opinion shared investment is the best now , invest more into Bitcoin then invest next on ethereum then Bitcoin cash and litecoin coin. if you do this you will be at a safer side be if one falls the rise in another one will cover up. Bitcoin is worth Investing on now.

I would say that there are many more currencies but Bitcoin is on the rise at the moment. And given the current situation, investing in Bitcoin can be very lucrative.I don't think any currency will be able to surpass its value.Ethereum is also growing, but Bitcoin has its own place. For the past two days, this currency has been going up.

In my own opinion, bitcoin is among the best but there are other cryptocurrencies that might have high returns than bitcoin in the future. But for investment, l don't think you can make a very huge loss from bitcoin Investment even though you can also consider other altcoins like the ethereum, litecoin, ripple and many others.
I think btc have been over bought. Although the bullish momentum is strong, it's risky to buy right now because it can slide down anytime unless you are buying for a long term. I do advise people to Start buying eth now.

I think currently bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency to invest as recently the price dropped to 32k and it's currently roaming around 33.5k to 34k. So I think if the price drops anywhere like 30k, that is the golden time to invest as it will instantly rise to 33k or even 35k or more.

I think btc have been over bought. Although the bullish momentum is strong, it's risky to buy right now because it can slide down anytime unless you are buying for a long term. I do advise people to Start buying eth now.
I do agree with your point strongly. For me l just can't predict the future of bitcoin just like that but I know surely one day other cryptocurrencies like ethereum will also hit like bitcoin and it will be wise we save much now that the price is still lower.

Ethereum, has demonstrated over and over why it very well may be the best on the planet. With its out-of-the-crate thinking, it capacities as a cryptographic money as well as fills in as a stage for web based exchanging of assorted types. It depends on a Turing complete coding language, which is genuinely noteworthy on the off chance that you comprehend the suggestions. It is without a doubt the second biggest digital currency after Bitcoin and a wise speculation alternative.

There are a lot of coins in the market, but Bitcoin is still the best and safest investment. Buying alt coins have the benefits of being cheap, and if all goes well, you could have your investment in multiple folds. Crypto currency is a very good opportunity for everyone.

Bitcoin is not and can not be the only one but among crypto currency exchange Bitcoin is the best with wider range.
Bitcoin is ahead of other crypto currency like etherium, binamo and etc

Bitcoin is definitely the biggest and the most valuable Cryptocurrency right now and also for the foreseeable future, even though other Cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, BCH etc and really trying, but bitcoin is miles ahead of them all. So if you have the money to invest, then go for bitcoin.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is the biggest and the most valuable Cryptocurrency around in our today's life. It keeps on appreciating everyday with trading value going so high everyday. I believe Bitcoin will still go higher than expected.

There are a lot of coins in the market, but Bitcoin is still the best and safest investment. Buying alt coins have the benefits of being cheap, and if all goes well, you could have your investment in multiple folds. Crypto currency is a very good opportunity for everyone.
Buying bitcoin now is not as easy as it used to be. Bitcoin is very expensive now and you can only gain if you invested a lot in it. There are still other coins there which may be the best alternate to bitcoin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back