Is Bitcoin Rioting Banking Solution

Empire

KIcking Around!
1000 Posts Club
Jul 29, 2018
USD
$4.3000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin may not be replacing banks any time soon, but in countries where civil unrest and rioting banks are posing major threats to the economy, could bitcoin step in and help? Well, in both Chile and Lebanon, they seem to support its role as a valuable tool.

Here is why: https://bitcoinchaser.com/news/bitcoin-instead-of-banks-chile-lebanon

Do you think Bitcoin can save Lebanese or Chilean Citizens or is it too late?

Only the individuals can save themselves moving forward together and opening new doors, I don t think bitcoin is the solution to a sustainable economy

why you think that bitcoin can't replace banks i think that's gonna happen in the future bitcoin start with a price less then 1$
and now it's almsot 14000$ i think peoples will leave money and gold and will start using bitcoin

Lots of people think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies could save this poor countries from bankruptcy but the problem is these countries are already in a horrible situation. They need to change the whole system, not just one thing

In my opinion bitcoin can be related with banks work ... both can have the same mission in the future witch is Store money in fixed value ... so i think it would be helpful if not now ... it will soon

Bitcoins is breaking all the jinx imposed by the banks. All those unnecessary charges imposed by banks for keeping money with them are now things of the past. Also all the small interest given on some huge sum of money is long forgotten. I wish bitcoins will replace banking system soon.

It's great to see that low transaction fees can come into existence because banks already capitalized on it and made it all seem like there's never going to be any alternative but Bitcoin changed the narrative of everything entirely. I see a bright future with all crypto currency emerging everyday

B
Bitcoin may not be replacing banks any time soon, but in countries where civil unrest and rioting banks are posing major threats to the economy, could bitcoin step in and help? Well, in both Chile and Lebanon, they seem to support its role as a valuable tool.

Here is why: https://bitcoinchaser.com/news/bitcoin-instead-of-banks-chile-lebanon

Bitcoin is just an online crypto currency, it's beyond reasonable as it look. I'm also looking for a cool business, which I.

Where there is no Bank functioning as a result of rioting Bitcoin can fill in the gap. Bitcoin is a period of cashless economy where you are not affected by war or riot in order to make transaction.
Bitcoin is gradually gathering momentum.

Bitcoin may not supplant banks any time soon, however in nations where common turmoil and revolting banks are presenting significant dangers to the economy, could bitcoin step in and help? All things considered, in both Chile and Lebanon, they appear to help its job as a significant apparatus.

I don't see the need for the problems between banks and crypto. While I agree it I uncharted territory for banks. I do believe they can actually form a formidable partnership for the betterment of everyone. And I don't see each as the substitute of the other, they are both serving their purposes and should be allowed to.

As a store of value or replacement for local fiat subject to hiperinflation? Definitely. As speaking of loans - not really (considering the volatility).
But there is one relatively interesting thing - already bankers are starting to say that as crypto popularity is growing at the expense of bank savings accounts, the interest rate for loans is going to increase.

Bitcoin was not created to stop civil unrest in any society. It can only be used as a means of payment on different PLATFORMs as more PLATFORMs are now embracing the platform as a means of payment. If you think you are interested in the business you can also go into it to make money

Let me put it this way. During the lockdown here what I saw with long lines were the supermarket, pharmacy and remittance centers plus the banks as well. That clearly shows that people need money. In a country where there is civil war I guess Bitcoin can help because instead of sending US dollars to your relatives in that country then you can send Bitcoin. But the issue is if Bitcoin is accepted there and if there is a way to send Bitcoin there. But that idea is also good to help a country in political turmoil.

Bitcoin can't just step in and save the economy of those countries that you mentioned, this is mostly dependent on individual literacy of Bitcoin and how it can help him in the challenges that he is going through so don't expect a delegation from Bitcoin headquarters heading to those countries soon😁

Lots of people think bitcoin and cryptocurrencies could save this poor countries from bankruptcy but the problem is these countries are already in a horrible situation. They need to change the whole system, not just one thing.

In my opinion bitcoin can be related with banks work ... both can have the same mission in the future witch is Store money in fixed value ... so i think it would be helpful if not now ... it will soon.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back