What's new

Is Bitcoin black legit?

Bitcoin black is a scam. His foreign claims on his website are baseless. ... Bitcoin Black claims to distribute this money evenly in society so that the top 1% do not own 99% of this money. It is also a shame, because no plan can change human nature.

Bitcoin Black is a coin and Not A Token...
To prove its legitimacy, they run a free airdrop compaign where each member that sings up will receive free 3,600 coins worth $36 at initial listing.
I tried it once, during there air drop period. I filled their form and after they claimed they had given everyone who participaed in the airdrop coins/tokens I and a friend of mine checked and saw nothing. Well. I have given up on them.

It is legit. And it is beginning to gain traction. But it will take a long time for it to come to the level of the real BTC. Its use case is totally different and less sophisticated compared to BTC.

Looks like this it a fake crypto currency. A scammer tried to tap the good name of bitcoin to promote a fake currency. I have heard from a couple people that they registered for free token but never received the tokens.

I have never gotten to understand the functionality and use case of the black bitcoin. I am not certain about its legality, but i would say it is one of the cryptos that has lots of skepticism around it.

To prove its legitimacy, they run a free airdrop compaign where each member that sings up will receive free 3,600 coins worth $36 at initial listing.
I can't say I totally believe this bitcoin black of a thing. Every individual is looking for a way to make money out-of bitcoin

Bit
I wouldn't say bitcoin Black Is is not legit or legit. Since last year, someone referred me to their website and I signed up to receive their AirDrop worth of $36. Since then I've been waiting for them to be listed but nothing yet. I still get regular emails from them and I hope one day they will be listed.
Bitcoin black is legit, I have seen the transaction process myself and heard of people withdraw but I am yet to invest because I have not completed my binance profile.

Honestly speaking I will say bitoin is black legit, I am saying this because I have invested in Bitcoin and I have gain alot from this investment

I think currently the bitcoin black still have no value and its not listed on at exchange platform , i hope it would be listed very soon ,so more people can earn more cash from the airdrop

There was a lot of HYPE created on this coin , Bitcoin black and its airdrop worth $36 , I have participated as well. But is there any update now on this coin? Is this coin tradable yet?

I have been trying to differentiate and know if bitcoin black is a Crypto currency coin or a token , sometimes ignorant is lack of information, but I heard bitcoin black runs air drop.

With the rise of this crypto there are so many projects out there and its even hard to keep up. That is why I do not believe in bitcoin black as it is a scam coin.

This coin isn't in existence again in the coinmarketcap. The last time i checked it, which is yesterday, it is nowhere to be found around the tradable coins in the market.

With the rise of this crypto there are so many projects out there and its even hard to keep up. That is why I do not believe in bitcoin black as it is a scam coin.
Why do you say it is a scam project? I have chatted with the CEO in facebook of Bitcoin black before a year or so , and I though it was legit and the coin with some serious purpose.

I think bitcoin black is a new cryptocurrency because I don't really know more about the cryptocurrency, and I don't really know if it legit.

I don't see bitcoin black being listed on popular exchanges like coinbase and binance therefore I believe bitcoin black is a scam. Sadly, it has been around since some time.

Promising but not real, till today have not seen this coin in any exchangers but if it exist anyways then i think its a good investment for people like traders.

These it is hard for me as an individual to believe these coins offering airdrop, personally, I think it is just a marketing strategy to get people aware of the coin.

No one can tell but it seems like a scam because they don't keep to their word they will say this today and change it tomorrow, that's why i stop paying attention to anything that has to so with bitcoin black because I'm tired and have a lot of important things to do. But those that still think about it will continue to wait.

It has been a while now and it seems nothing good is expected from this coin again which shows it is a very good example of a shitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back