What's new

Is anyone else thankful for the re-open last closed tab?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
I don't know about anyone else but I am a pain for accidentally closing tabs that I need and I am forever thankful that we now have the option to re-open the last closed tab, you would not believe how many times in a day I end up using that option after accidentally closing a tab.

Is anyone else thankful for that option? Do you tend to use it a lot?

Oh my goodness - I definitely love this feature!

CTRL+Shift+T is my favorite thing ever. I even begun teaching it to my students when they panicked they closed something. It's fixable! I use it frequently because I close a window sometimes on accident and bam, I can get it right back!

On my Windows computer, I had this option in Google Chrome by right-clicking the + to open a new tab, but I don't have this option on my Google Chromebook. Now that @Reverie taught me a new keyboard shortcut I suppose I'll just have to use that method instead.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back