What's new

Is anyone else getting their dates and days mixed up?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Something I have noticed the last few days is how I keep putting the wrong date or day when I am working. I am either a month behind myself or I am a day ahead of myself.

Just the last two days I have completed tasks and put either July or even an earlier date in August rather than a date in September.

Has anyone else done this or even felt confused and not knowing what day it is?

Something I have noticed the last few days is how I keep putting the wrong date or day when I am working. I am either a month behind myself or I am a day ahead of myself.

Just the last two days I have completed tasks and put either July or even an earlier date in August rather than a date in September.

Has anyone else done this or even felt confused and not knowing what day it is?
Yes, this sometimes has happened to me, this is not because time passes so quickly, I think it is because we are so involved in our daily routine and work that it is as if we operate on autopilot and you lose track of time, I think when this happens, it is best to take a vacation for a few days if you can.

The one that usually happens to me is always on the new year, I always keep using the last year's instead of the new year's. I know it's going to repeat again when we enter 2024, I will keep using 2023 for a while until I get used to using 2024.

I think it's the end of the summer that's causing it for me. This week I forgot a couple times that it wasn't Friday. I thought yesterday was Friday for some reason and was so ready for the weekend haha. But it's not even Friday yet lol.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back