What's new
  • You cannot start new threads in this section. To advertise with Bizdustry please create an item in our Directory!

Investment Forums

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to become a part of an online community where you want to share and learn on topics related to Business, Investment, Finance, Money Making, and Insurance niches, Investment Forums is for you. Whether you want to learn about the stock market or want to know about profitable business ideas, whether you want to find the best insurance, or want to learn different aspects of crypto investment and trading, we have covered all.
Please join us

I was really happy with the free package I received earlier. I will soon request a new package. Thanks.

I was really happy with the free package I received earlier. I will soon request a new package. Thanks.
No problem! We have stopped free packages for the time being, and increased the Biznotes rewards for posting.

Do you feel the current prices for the package service are too high in Biznotes, or are just right?

No problem! We have stopped free packages for the time being, and increased the Biznotes rewards for posting.

Do you feel the current prices for the package service are too high in Biznotes, or are just right?

I am ok with the price. Based on the kind of activities we get on our forums, the price is moderate. However, the requirements for the forum owners are a little bit on the higher side. For instance, it is required for forums to have at least 1000 posts for the Gold package but sadly none of the forums I own meet this requirement.

If you want to become a part of an online community where you want to share and learn on topics related to Business, Investment, Finance, Money Making, and Insurance niches, Investment Forums is for you. Whether you want to learn about the stock market or want to know about profitable business ideas, whether you want to find the best insurance, or want to learn different aspects of crypto investment and trading, we have covered all.
Please join us
I have checked the forum myself but it's like the website lack activity and I believe that it's because it's dosnt come with any incentive that is why people don't post there often I have sign up but not see topics to post on

I have checked the forum myself but it's like the website lack activity and I believe that it's because it's dosnt come with any incentive that is why people don't post there often I have sign up but not see topics to post on
Opening a forum for paid posting is not my kind of thing. In my opinion, most of the paid to post sites have low quality posts. That's because people are only posting for incentives, and they care only about the amount of money they can make, they do not care about quality posts or the contribution to the forum. If you check most paid to post forums, you will understand what I am trying to say.

Thank you for registering on Business, Investment, & Insurance Forum, saoussen5765.
To complete your registration, please check your email for the account activation instructions. You may not be able to post until your account has been activated.

Thank you for registering on Business, Investment, & Insurance Forum, saoussen5765.
To complete your registration, please check your email for the account activation instructions. You may not be able to post until your account has been activated.
I have had a lot of spam issues, therefore, these days, I manually approve accounts. I will go and approve your account. I hope you will find the platform really good to learn and share on business, finance, and investment topics.

Opening a forum for paid posting is not my kind of thing. In my opinion, most of the paid to post sites have low quality posts. That's because people are only posting for incentives, and they care only about the amount of money they can make, they do not care about quality posts or the contribution to the forum. If you check most paid to post forums, you will understand what I am trying to say.
Yes you are very correct am a forum owner as well despite the fact that I have not run paid to post program on it,some people are post chaser they always post for money well if you want to do the right thing for that forum what you will need to do is run paid to post program at initial stage just to gain people attention after some time you can discontinued it,I do same with my forum you can check it here (moneyfx.boardhost.com)

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back