Introduction about myself

UniqueGrace

Familiar Face
Nov 16, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Good day everyone!!!

My name is Grace though I am known as "Unique" by family and friends. I am a recent graduate from a Nigeria University. I am a hard-working and driven individual who isn't afraid to face any challenges. I'm passionate about my work and how to get a job done. I am an open and honest person that doesn't believe in misleading people and also tries to be fair in everything I do.

I am a graphic designer, a computer operator for more than 5 years. I am currently learning about Cybersecurity where I am developing my skills of being a professional.

I love dancing, writing and reading. I took interest in writing when I was still a child and I always took it as a pleasure and enjoy doing it anytime and any day.

I'm happy to be here.

Good day everyone!!!

My name is Grace though I am known as "Unique" by family and friends. I am a recent graduate from a Nigeria University. I am a hard-working and driven individual who isn't afraid to face any challenges. I'm passionate about my work and how to get a job done. I am an open and honest person that doesn't believe in misleading people and also tries to be fair in everything I do.

I am a graphic designer, a computer operator for more than 5 years. I am currently learning about Cybersecurity where I am developing my skills of being a professional.

I love dancing, writing and reading. I took interest in writing when I was still a child and I always took it as a pleasure and enjoy doing it anytime and any day.

I'm happy to be here.
Hello! Welcome to this great forum, Bizdustry is a community full of life and passionate and enterprising people like you, I hope you find your place here and delight us with your knowledge and desire to learn, enjoy and I'll see you on the boards :D

Hi @UniqueGrace
You're welcome to Bizdustry. We're happy to have you join.

Have fun and enjoy yourself.

Hi Unique Grace,

Welcome to Bizdustry! You sound like a very creative person with a variety of interests. Perhaps you may find the Graphic Design forum to your liking. We also have a section for articles and many threads about writing.

If you are interested in discussing general cybersecurity topics, the Software and Developer Talk forum (for securing websites) and the Computers and Technology forum are open to you. We understand that you can't go into all of the specifics here, though, the ongoing fight against hackers is real. In any event, I hope that you find a comfortable place to start posting.

Thanks,
linux.poet

Hi Unique Grace,

Welcome to Bizdustry! You sound like a very creative person with a variety of interests. Perhaps you may find the Graphic Design forum to your liking. We also have a section for articles and many threads about writing.

If you are interested in discussing general cybersecurity topics, the Software and Developer Talk forum (for securing websites) and the Computers and Technology forum are open to you. We understand that you can't go into all of the specifics here, though, the ongoing fight against hackers is real. In any event, I hope that you find a comfortable place to start posting.

Thanks,
linux.poet
Thank you so much...
I will do my best

Welcome to Bizdustry @UniqueGrace ! 😊
Thank you

@UniqueGrace you are welcome to Bizdustry. We hope you bring your wealth of experience to the Bizdustry community.

Hello there, thanks for joining. We hope to see your valuable posts about graphic designing, and other IT-related topics. By the way, what software do you use for graphic designing?

Hi Grace, nice meeting you here. Welcome aboard.
Thank you

Thanks dearie
Good to have you here Unique☺️. Enjoy your stay.

Hello there, thanks for joining. We hope to see your valuable posts about graphic designing, and other IT-related topics. By the way, what software do you use for graphic designing?
Thank you..
I make use of canvas, pixel lab if I am using my phone. And I make use of Corel draw in my system

Thank you.. I will try my best
@UniqueGrace you are welcome to Bizdustry. We hope you bring your wealth of experience to the Bizdustry community.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back