What's new

Insuredforum has stopped PTP

I am not part of Insured forum but they stopped ptp because of some reason so it'll be back soon.

From January 1, 2023, the Fecoms, the admin of Insuredforum announced that he was stopping PTP, though he paid all the pending amount. Do most PTP forum owners make enough money from their forum to cover all their expenses, or do they use their own funds?
I cannot say anything about the forum you are talking about. However, I am also running a forum and I can tell you running a PTP model is really difficult.

I cannot say anything about the forum you are talking about. However, I am also running a forum and I can tell you running a PTP model is really difficult.
What is the name of your forum, and how do you get members to post on it. Does your forum make enough to cover the website expenses?

I have crypto niche forum and mental health niche forum. I don't have PTP enabled but I frequently hire posters for my forum. I managed to earn enough to run the forums, but I am yet to make profits.

I am waiting for Insured forum to start paying again and would love to join and start earning with it as I have ignored this for long

I don't even know when he will bring the ptp back. Well, he pays for comments but not for threads.
I don't understand when you say he pays for comments. I hope you are not misleading people. Have you received a cash out since the stop of PTP?

I don't even know when he will bring the ptp back. Well, he pays for comments but not for threads.
I hope it's correct. I can understand if they are not paying for threads because could be they feel they have enough threads already

I hope it's correct. I can understand if they are not paying for threads because could be they feel they have enough threads already
That statement is not correct. The system just credits you for making replies but you won't be able to cash out your earnings even if you reach threshold.

That statement is not correct. The system just credits you for making replies but you won't be able to cash out your earnings even if you reach threshold.
LOL then what's the use of posting comments on the website? I think they have now changed the status from last time when they stopped it from being a PTP

LOL then what's the use of posting comments on the website? I think they have now changed the status from last time when they stopped it from being a PTP
I spoke with the owner and he said he is still working on it and this was just recently..

I think the admin do like to work on snail pace like they are still unable to start the article writing on trendri

I think the admin do like to work on snail pace like they are still unable to start the article writing on trendri
I sense that bug they gave as an excuse for stopping articles on trendri.com is not the whole thing. They had to discontinue it because members were reaching threshold faster with article writing.

To be honest I am not a fan of how trendri admin is going about his business but I am still not registered on any of his websites

To be honest I am not a fan of how trendri admin is going about his business but I am still not registered on any of his websites
It is his site and he can decide to run it anyhow he likes. They have mad traffic on that forum.

I know but it was just my personal opinion and yes I have seen that and they have so many users from Nigeria

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back