Status
Not open for further replies.

Gad

Familiar Face
Jun 3, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been having trouble with finding sleep lately. I find myself sleeping at 3 am and waking up at 5. I do not know the cause of this trend. All through, I am either on the internet or watching a movie. It has translated to me sleeping during day time. I have tried to stop this habit but every time I find myself repeating it over. Sometimes I go to bed as early as 8 pm, but end up sleeping at 3. I am even thinking of seeking medical assistance.

Are you mentally tensed about something. Such things usually happen when stress levels go very high.

One practical thing that I did was not to sleep for continuous a night and the following day. I kept myself busy and had a strong will power to stay away from the bed. It was then at the next night I fall asleep as soon as I lay on bed. Try this. Though it is tough to remain without sleep for 24 hrs but this will help you to reset your cicardian rhythm.

I've been sleeping less and less during the night in recent years, while taking more naps during the day xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back