What's new

If you're a musician do you make your own music for ads and promo?

I am not but I know someone who is and has made decent money making short beats and tunes for commercials and all sorts of things. He did it for about 20 years. He is a family friend and has since retired.

I am not a musician, when I make videos, I use royalty-free music for my videos. I hear that there are AI tools that will help you generate music, however, I am yet to try these tools.

Anyone here a singer or musician that can also write music? Would you ever use your talents for making music for ads and promo? If you have, did it work for you?

I believe that if you are very good when it comes to the kind of music that you make, there is nothing wrong in making use of your music for ads and promo so that you can be able to make more money from your skills and talent.

I am not a musician, when I make videos, I use royalty-free music for my videos. I hear that there are AI tools that will help you generate music, however, I am yet to try these tools.
These tools utilize machine learning algorithms to create original compositions or generate music based on specific inputs or styles.

I was a musician in the past but never did any music for ads.
Unfortunately those days are long in the past and now a i am a frequent guest in Audiology Island clinic.
Not sure if that has something to do with my musical activity or those are just some bad genes.

If you want to be popular in anything that you are doing you must do everything possible to bring yourself to the eyes of those that you are expecting to know about you and I believe that advertisement is the only way you can be able to do that.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back