What's new

If you didn't buy Bitcoin in 2013, there is another chance in 2023

The good thing about cryptocurrency is that there's always going to be a room or window for you to get into the market and make money from your investment as long as you know when it's the right time to buy and wait for the perfect time to sell. There's a good opportunity setting up with halving up close. A lot of people are really buying BTC now.

There are number of people who missed Bitcoin in 2013 when the price was very low and now is 2023 because there is another opportunity to buy because the price is low and it's an opportunity to accumulate more Bitcoin.
In fact, there will still be chances in the cryptocurrency sector in 2023. The growth potential of bitcoin is still there, but because the market is still quite unstable, it's important to approach it from the standpoint of a long-term investment and with an understanding of the risks involved.

In fact, there will still be chances in the cryptocurrency sector in 2023. The growth potential of bitcoin is still there, but because the market is still quite unstable, it's important to approach it from the standpoint of a long-term investment and with an understanding of the risks involved.

I was the one that was hopeful that there would have been some bullish run in the short term, but it didn't happen till now. It dropped from 30,000 dollars some weeks ago and has never gotten to 27,000 dollars since. Do we keep hoping that there will be a bullish run soon or just sell?

I was the one that was hopeful that there would have been some bullish run in the short term, but it didn't happen till now. It dropped from 30,000 dollars some weeks ago and has never gotten to 27,000 dollars since. Do we keep hoping that there will be a bullish run soon or just sell?
If Bitcoin doesn't crash more in the next 6 months, the bullish market will soon be back after that. I'm expecting Bitcoin price to bull consistently in the next 8 months to 1 year from now. There a lot of consolidating going on now in the dip, when it's over, the coin will bull.

If Bitcoin doesn't crash more in the next 6 months, the bullish market will soon be back after that. I'm expecting Bitcoin price to bull consistently in the next 8 months to 1 year from now. There a lot of consolidating going on now in the dip, when it's over, the coin will bull.

I am pretty hopeful as well. The bearish season has made it almost impossible for anyone planning to invest to know when it is the time to buy because the coin especially BTC that you buy today might possibly dip tomorrow. I have missed the bullish market for a while now.

I am pretty hopeful as well. The bearish season has made it almost impossible for anyone planning to invest to know when it is the time to buy because the coin especially BTC that you buy today might possibly dip tomorrow. I have missed the bullish market for a while now.
This is why with my analysis, it's not wise to invest till the next 6 months. If you look at what's happening, when some people invested in Bitcoin when it was at $30,000 hoping for the price to go up, it came down to $27,000. Others invested at $27,000, now it's at $25,800. Do you see the pattern?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back