What's new

If you could meet anyone famous, who would it be and why?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Given the chance, if you could meet anyone famous, who would it be and why? I personally would love to meet Alison Brie. I've had a crush on her since Community, and she seems like an awesome person. Another person I'd like to meet is Bryan Cranston from Breaking Bad. I already met Giancarlo Esposito, who played Gus Fring, but have not met Bryan Cranston yet.

Who would you like to meet? Alive or dead.

I would like to meet Tom Cruise. He has got such great talent that I really admire. He is simply awesome.

For me it’s definitely Cristiano Ronaldo he is my idol and i wanna meet him it would be like a dream to me i hope i meet him someday
The footballer right? I'm not much of a fan of football (soccer where I live). But I know he's one of the GOATS of the sport.
I would like to meet Tom Cruise. He has got such great talent that I really admire. He is simply awesome.
Yes, Tom Cruise would be a fun meet. The only issue I have with him is his beliefs in mental health, therapy and his belief of Scientology, but the dude does make some great movies.

Elon Musk, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, Vincent Kennedy McMahon the owner of WWE, and Kim Jong Un the Supreme Leader of North Korea would be the famous men I would love to cross paths with. If I encounter there's men, my life will never remain the same.

Shah Rukh Khan! He is a real life inspiration for me. I idolize him. His journey from having no money, losing his parents at a very young age to becoming the 2nd Richest Actor in the World (In 2014) and becoming one of the greatest movie stars of all time apart from being a huge influencer and the king of billions of hearts.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back