What's new

If you could magically change any ONE thing and change the world, what would it be?

Dismal_Bliss

Familiar Face
Nov 23, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What would you choose? This could be any issue plaguing mankind, social, political, etc, that would impact people on a large scale, perhaps even globally. If you could make ONE change, or solve ONE issue, what would it be?

And do you choose this because it's what impacts you the most, or is it something you see impacting mankind in general?

That there were no wars, sounds very typical, but that would be what would change, in a world at peace everything is easier, at least that's what I think.

I will blend all cultures and religions into one religion and culture. The current issues in thew world is cultural and religious differences

Opz, that is a big question. If I could snap my fingers and fix one thing, it would probably be misunderstandings and misinformation of which seem to be at the root of so many problems. If everyone could clearly understand each other, it would be a massive step towards peace and progress.

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back