What's new

If you could go to any college, which one would it be?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you could attend any college out there, which one would it be and why? I think I'd maybe attend Full Sail in Florida, just for movies and the gaming side of their college. They have a lot of tech courses too. But, if I didn't have to attend any school, I wouldn't attend any of them haha. What about you though?

Well, fortunately enough for me, I have already completed my college or University and I am not interested in furthering my education at the moment. This is because I believe I already have the required skill from the one that I've already studied to be able to put me in a situation whereby I can fit into any good company and make a very good amount of money from the payment they are going to pay to anyone who is working in my level.

I've have a plan to do my post graduation in MBA from London Business School. I'm looking for ways to get admitted there and working on myself.

Harvey Mudd College, Claremont in the United States of America would be my choice of where I would love to go. Students who graduated from the college make an average salary of approximately $88,800 after receiving a bachelor’s degree at the beginning of their careers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back