What's new

If dark chocolate is the only available food on this planet, would you eat it???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think I might go hungry throughout then, because I really don't like dark chocolates. They seems to be bitter when I take them and I noticed it wasn't only me that feels that way, a female friend once told me she doesn't like it too.
So if dark chocolate is the only available food on this planet, would you eat it???

I think I might go hungry throughout then, because I really don't like dark chocolates. They seems to be bitter when I take them and I noticed it wasn't only me that feels that way, a female friend once told me she doesn't like it too.
So if dark chocolate is the only available food on this planet, would you eat it???

Dark chocolates are bitter, but I wouldn't mind taking them assuming I am hungry and that it is the only food around that I can eat. I see no reason I shouldn't eat it, though, because it is going to be good for my body system.

Unfortunately, I don't eat dark chocolates. I never liked them as a kid, so I chalked it off from the kind of chocolates I eat. In this situation as well, I wouldn't mind never eating chocolates again if it was only the dark chocolates we have in the world.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back