What's new

I just received My BAT from Brave browser!!!

This is specially for those who have doubts and have asked if BATs from Brave browser is Legit, I just got paid by Brave.

My account was obviously verified sometime in the middle of December last year, my first payment was on the 5th of January and today 5th February, I have received another BAT. Right now I'm thinking of making the browser my default browser.

Who else got paid??
I have never had doubt using brave browser,I first heard about the BAT from E coin, that prompt me to invest my time on it,I will paste my withdrawal when the time is right.

The BAT token is the cryptocurrency token of the brave browser. The brave browser itself has made a name for itself as an authentic browser that a lot of people have come to respect

If you regularly use brave you can receive BAT. But the main issue is earning enough to withdraw your BAT. First it was 25 BAT, now the withdrawal threshold is 15 and still it is hard to reach the minimum payment.

This is cool, I saw a thread that was date back to 2 years ago and I was thinking if there was still any need to install the browser but now you've given me a reason to and I'll definitely do that and share results here too.

Me too, I also made 4 BAT tokens this month, they are yet to be deposited into my wallet. They have instructed that it takes about 7 days to deposit the coins into the wallet. I have chosen Gemini wallet to receive my coins. These are the first coins I mined using a browser, can you believe it. I literally got these tokens for free. I just used the browser as I always do and I got these tokens as a reward. Felt awesome, waiting for the coins to get deposited in my wallet.

It is like stable coins like the maximum price I have faced is 1,2 $ and min price is 0,49 $ it is increasing and decreasing in this merge even after several Uphold deposits or monthly earnings from Brave Browser.

Ok that's cool I will try the app, but how much is 1 bat when converted to dollar? hope they pay without requesting for some tokens? Cos that's the tactics that some of this scam site and app are actually using now, you work for them but you don't get paid.
Current 1 bat is approx 0.5 cents in dollars, brave browser is not a scam project, but the problems is their terms like first need to verify our account,
after what we can earns send those coins to other verified creator as gift, then after they sends us tip, this is really frustrated work,
that's the reason so many users thinks its a scam project,
but in truth its a referral system type work, like you join then brings others to receive payment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back