What's new

I just received My BAT from Brave browser!!!

Kayzzy3

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Dec 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
This is specially for those who have doubts and have asked if BATs from Brave browser is Legit, I just got paid by Brave.

My account was obviously verified sometime in the middle of December last year, my first payment was on the 5th of January and today 5th February, I have received another BAT. Right now I'm thinking of making the browser my default browser.

Who else got paid??

This is specially for those who have doubts and have asked if BATs from Brave browser is Legit, I just got paid by Brave.

My account was obviously verified sometime in the middle of December last year, my first payment was on the 5th of January and today 5th February, I have received another BAT. Right now I'm thinking of making the browser my default browser.

Who else got paid??
Good for you. I hate thier tasks. The tasks is too much and time consuming. Brave browser once used the app Last year but their tasks made me lose interest in it. Since you let us know that it's paying, I will download it again. Hopefully the tasks is not much

Wow congratulation to you i also use brave browser but i think from the first time i installed it until now i just earn 1.40 BAT. Brave browser is slow if you want money its so time consuming. But if you have enough time you can use brave browser and it also a good browser because it is protected and it had a add blocker.

Ok that's cool I will try the app, but how much is 1 bat when converted to dollar? hope they pay without requesting for some tokens? Cos that's the tactics that some of this scam site and app are actually using now, you work for them but you don't get paid.

Good for you. I hate thier tasks. The tasks is too much and time consuming. Brave browser once used the app Last year but their tasks made me lose interest in it. Since you let us know that it's paying, I will download it again. Hopefully the tasks is not much
Now it's different I can assure you, you should try it, they send you special ads to view and credit you at the end of the month

I haven't seen any task, just browse and view a couple of ads that all, it is that simple.

Now it's different I can assure you, you should try it, they send you special ads to view and credit you at the end of the month

I haven't seen any task, just browse and view a couple of ads that all, it is that simple.
Hello Kay, thanks for the information. I actually run away because of the ad and other tasks that I know I can't complete. But right now I will download the app and view ads and do some tasks. I hope they pay me. Since I have people who are paid here, am certain they will pay me too. Thanks once again

Well. How much BAT were you really paid? Because the first time I heard about this BAT of a thing last year, I almost registered. When I saw the pay rate per month calculation, I just have it up. Looks so frustrating. Maybe I was wrong. Can't say

Well. How much BAT were you really paid? Because the first time I heard about this BAT of a thing last year, I almost registered. When I saw the pay rate per month calculation, I just have it up. Looks so frustrating. Maybe I was wrong. Can't say
Seriously, I just read somewhere that you could only earn about $6 per month and it's not encouraging, especially if you consider the kind of tasks you would be doing to earn the bat.

Who else got paid??
Congratulations on your received payments. Thank you for giving us this credible information. I would be looking towards joining the members of the BAT browsers.

Seriously, that's great. This days their are many ways to earn money online. If one is very eager to earn a living online it is possible with all this income sites and apps coming through.

Who else got paid??
I have been hearing of brave browser for sometime now but never knew one can actually earn from it without much efforts. Do you mind if you can shed more light on ways and methods of earning the BAT and it values.

I am happy for you, though o gave up because of the task and also settling up the payment not easy,I heard about it through ecoin,since then the app is just there.

Virtually all cryptocurrency enthusiasts have heard about Brave by now. Here is how you transfer your BAT to browser wallet.

Who else got paid??
I am just hearing about the browser do the first time here, I am so glad to be here,I can't Believe a browser is paying the user for using their app, but people are saying the browser is slow and time consuming.

Who else got paid??
Although am just hearing this for the first time,and I would like you to explain more better about this, because I don't know what bat is and lastly I would like to see your payment prove as well.

It might be possible to earn some money using BAT Brave browser but I am not sure if it is possible to earn residual income just by installing that browser. I have installed Brave browser and I was not able to make more than a couple of dollars. However, you have to wait in order to make a good amount of money from Brave Browser.

I think its profitable now because the value of bat token have increased ,so you could earn bat token and others I think ,so its really profitable nos

The plus I see to use the browser despite the low earning is the fact that you wouldn't have to do too much to earn and the browser is secured.

I do not own any BAT from the brave browser even though like I think I mentioned a long time ago, that I have know ln about this BAT offered by brave browser but didn't take it seriously because I saw that the amount is really not worth my time

The plus I see to use the browser despite the low earning is the fact that you wouldn't have to do too much to earn and the browser is secured.
One cannot use it to perform tasks on bizdustry and other earninng platforms that earn money through displaying ads since it doesn't allow ads to show and disrupt you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back