What's new

I joined Free Litecoin

What was the site you bet and lose? You said you felt desperate about your losses. I started betting in the month of August and completed the $200 cashout after 4 months of betting hehe hehe, too long, but it is hard to bet. We do not know if win or not.
I will appreciate it if you can teach me about it.
The name is Free Litecoin

I will appreciate it if you can teach me about it.
The name is Free Litecoin
Yes, that's the name of the site all you have to do is bet low when you sense necessary and click divided 2 if you see the losing is successive or stop. Before you start there's a captcha you will answer then you'll see after doing extra points. Click Free Litecoin first then solve the captcha then click multiply.

Yes, that's the name of the site all you have to do is bet low when you sense necessary and click divided 2 if you see the losing is successive or stop. Before you start there's a captcha you will answer then you'll see after doing extra points. Click Free Litecoin first then solve the captcha then click multiply.
I will do it again and follow the rules that you have given me and I hope I make money like you too. What other platforms do you work on?

For betting no other only Free Litecoin and ptp RIF and PB. My Free Litecoin coin earning now is 93 dollars. I just continue this up the time it reaches the minimum payout of 200 dollars. By the way try yo check if Free Litecoin pays in crypto or in PayPal?Mine thru PayPal.

For betting no other only Free Litecoin and ptp RIF and PB. My Free Litecoin coin earning now is 93 dollars. I just continue this up the time it reaches the minimum payout of 200 dollars. By the way try yo check if Free Litecoin pays in crypto or in PayPal?Mine thru PayPal.
My country does not accept PayPal so I think I will use another means of withdrawal

My country does not accept PayPal so I think I will use another means of withdrawal
The site pays crypto or bitcoin. You have to register your mood of payment first. Mine only PayPal. This time I'm using Payoneer to withdraw my money from PayPal.

The site pays crypto or bitcoin. You have to register your mood of payment first. Mine only PayPal. This time I'm using Payoneer to withdraw my money from PayPal.
I will withdraw through cryptocurrency then. Thank you very much and I may ask you all the questions if you don't mind

I will withdraw through cryptocurrency then. Thank you very much and I may ask you all the questions if you don't mind
Okay just ask me questions if you have a problem in Free Litecoin. When you bet don't click to bet high click to bet low. That's my technique then multiply it by 2 if there's series of green then divide again then bet low so you'll have small losses.

I think its a very slow website to earn from but if we can try betting and play games then we can do better

Okay just ask me questions if you have a problem in Free Litecoin. When you bet don't click to bet high click to bet low. That's my technique then multiply it by 2 if there's series of green then divide again then bet low so you'll have small losses.
This is helpful and I will use the technique. I will give you a feedback if it works well for me

This is helpful and I will use the technique. I will give you a feedback if it works well for me
Okay, that is great. I am hoping you can reach the payout of $200 no later than 2 months. Mine before was after 4 months. This second batch, it's almost 3 months and has only $95. I stopped for a while but resumes this day.

Okay, that is great. I am hoping you can reach the payout of $200 no later than 2 months. Mine before was after 4 months. This second batch, it's almost 3 months and has only $95. I stopped for a while but resumes this day.
Ooh that is very nice
Can you tell me the reason why you stopped? Did you get tired of it?

Ooh that is very nice
Can you tell me the reason why you stopped? Did you get tired of it?
I stopped but planned to go back. It's because the earning instead of going up always goes down. I felt so discouraged. But I plan to restart tomorrow. My earning is still there.

I stopped but planned to go back. It's because the earning instead of going up always goes down. I felt so discouraged. But I plan to restart tomorrow. My earning is still there.
I know that feeling and that was why I just had to stay away from it for a long time.

I am only claiming once or twice on the website and don't think I will ever reach the payment threshold looking at the low earnings per claim

I know that feeling and that hats t was why I just had to stay away from it for a long time.
That's good to hear from you to stay away from that betting site. It consumes time without assurance of winning It's hard to reach the minimum payout.

I am only claiming once or twice on the website and don't think I will ever reach the payment threshold looking at the low earnings per claim
The earnings are so low. I can see that and it may continue to get tiring to you.

I think its fine to dump this website as I don't see anything coming from it so better to concentrate on better websites

I no longer bet there on Free Litecoin, it is time-wasting the points keep on backing. It seems already programmed to the losing side of the members.

I thought you earned well as you tried free betting on the website LOL and even I was planning to try it

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back