What's new

I am new here.

Nana D

Nov 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Greetings, everyone

My name is Chinaza. but friends call me Nana. I am a professional baker and chef and also a leisure writer.

I've been in the baking industry for 5 years and professionally for a year plus and I must say, it's been amazing. Aside baking and cooking, I enjoy reading in a serene and calm environment.

I'm here to interact, meet people and also learn ways to build and market my business. I'm super excited to be here.

Welcome to bizdustry, enjoy ya stay.

Hey @Nana D , you are welcome to the Bizdustry community, You can always learn more about Updates on the community by checking here.

If you want to order Packages for your site, if you own one, you can do that by clicking the posting package section.

We also have other amazing sections here that you can post and interact with others on business, cryptocurrency, sports and many others.

Feel free to reach out to me via dm, if you have more questions on how it works here.

Looking forward to seeing you being active on this community.

Hi @Nana D

You're welcome to Bizdustry. We're happy to have you join us.

Have fun and enjoy yourself!

Hi @Nana D

You're welcome to Bizdustry. We're happy to have you join us.

Have fun and enjoy yourself!
Thank you for the kind words 😊.

Hey @Nana D , you are welcome to the Bizdustry community, You can always learn more about Updates on the community by checking here.

If you want to order Packages for your site, if you own one, you can do that by clicking the posting package section.

We also have other amazing sections here that you can post and interact with others on business, cryptocurrency, sports and many others.

Feel free to reach out to me via dm, if you have more questions on how it works here.

Looking forward to seeing you being active on this community.
Thank you so much. I sure will reach out to you if need be.

Welcome to Bizdustry, enjoy the forum! :D
Thank you

Hello @Nana D welcome to the community. You say you are a leisure writer, what topics do you cover in your writing? Do you also write about baking?

Welcome to Bizdustry @Nana D ! 😊 Is there any page or something where we can see your work? :D
Thank you so much.
You can see my works on Instagram, Facebook and also on Google.

Let me know when to drop the handles.
Hello @Nana D welcome to the community. You say you are a leisure writer, what topics do you cover in your writing? Do you also write about baking?
Thank you.
I write mostly on romance and I also write about baking.
I'm currently writing a book about baking.
Hi Nana,

Welcome to Bizdustry! You may find the Business & Individuals subforum useful to ask questions related to growing your business. You may be able to contribute to these discussions:

How To Start A Big Bakery Business
Is Starting A Bakery Business Lucrative?

I hope you find the information you're looking for here and that your business thrives.

Best,
linux.poet
Thank you so much. I will check out the discussions and also put my own contribution.

I'm super excited to be here.
Welcome to Bizdustry @Nana D ! 😊 Is there any page or something where we can see your work? :D
Sure . You can see my works on Instagram.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back