Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$0.7400USD
Biznotes
In the US, Trump was convicted on 34 felony counts, but it's highly probable the Biden family is just as corrupt. What can be made of this? Are there any politicians with clean records? I mean, Obama supposedly caused military personnel to die in North Africa.

When they say politics is a dirty game, they do not say it without any reasons. I do not think any politicians has clean records. All politicians are corrupt and we have a choice to choose lesser evil.

Personally, I don't think that there is any politician out there who can be regarded as a saint. All of them have skeleton in their cupboard but some of them can be very good at hiding them until they are exposed. It is very unfortunate that politics have been made to be so bad that it doesn't give the masses joy.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back