Not open for further replies.

Mika

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Dec 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
If you are a writer and if you can write in English fairly well, here are a couple of sites where you can try your hands.
Hubpages: Established in 2006 and paying hundreds of thousands of writers every month, Hubpages is probably the best writing site out there. If you are new, your articles might go into moderation, however, for older writers posts are approved automatically. Hubpages prefers at least 500 words, and preferably 1500 words and above. Payment, via paypal, is automatic provided you reached $50 the previous month.
Medium: Established in 2012, Medium has been evolving as one of the best content sites. In order to make money, you will have to join partner program. They pay via Stripe, which unfortunately is not available in a lot of countries. They do not have a minimum payout threshold, however, the minimum payout threshold might based on your bank's primary currency.
Vocal Media: This is a platform for all sorts of content creators, not just writers. They pay $3.8 for 1000 reads for vocal creators and $6 for vocal plus creators. You need Stripe account to get paid.
Verdic: Which platfork should you try?
Medium and Vocal allows you to republish your content (provided its your content and you have rights to republish). Hubpages want original content. You get paid via paypal on hubpages, which is available worldwide (there are some exceptions though). However, on Medium and Vocal you need Stripe.

Amazon… with your own books. Obviously, you need to construct enough an incentive in yourself so that individuals will have motivation to purchase your books, and you need to convey enough an incentive to individuals that they won't just peruse your books, however prescribe your insight to other people.

Wooooow! These site are amazing. I am hearing about them for the first time. I am a writer by passion and profession. I have been writing for some while now , and I only know of site like upwork, Guru and Fiverr. And trust me when I say you have to be good to earn on those site.

Your profile must stand out and you must be ready to bid prices at low cost to get clients.

Having read your above explanation and Choice, I cannot wait to give them a try, most especially the first one hubpages. It sounds adoptable compare to the rest three. Thanks.

Wooooow! These site are amazing. I am hearing about them for the first time. I am a writer by passion and profession. I have been writing for some while now , and I only know of site like upwork, Guru and Fiverr. And trust me when I say you have to be good to earn on those site.

Your profile must stand out and you must be ready to bid prices at low cost to get clients.

Having read your above explanation and Choice, I cannot wait to give them a try, most especially the first one hubpages. It sounds adoptable compare to the rest three. Thanks.
The sites you are talking about are freelancing platforms where you can sell your writing services, in most cases you will have to do ghostwriting. However, the sites I am talking about are the sites where you try to promote yourself as a writer, you are not selling your copyrights.

Interesting, you posted a nice review, with this you might be helping someone here to get off with writing career via those sites you mentioned here. I have heard of vocal media, and hubpages, the only stuff that discouraged me from joining the two writing sites, is their payment gateway. I don't have either PayPal or stripe to get my reward from them. The only method I use to collect money online is Cryptocurrency.

Interesting, you posted a nice review, with this you might be helping someone here to get off with writing career via those sites you mentioned here. I have heard of vocal media, and hubpages, the only stuff that discouraged me from joining the two writing sites, is their payment gateway. I don't have either PayPal or stripe to get my reward from them. The only method I use to collect money online is Cryptocurrency.
If you don't have paypal you cannot earn on hubpages. In fact you cannot even participate in their earning program until you associate your account with your paypal. For vocal and Medium, you need stripe. Furthermore, you also need to write well to earn from these sites. However, if you can participate on their earning programs, you can build really good residual income.

I live in a place where both PayPal and Stripe are not supported, so all three are not open for me.

I once participated in a similar platform, Opera News hub. It's supporting Nigeria and a few African countries.

If you don't have paypal you cannot earn on hubpages. In fact you cannot even participate in their earning program until you associate your account with your paypal. For vocal and Medium, you need stripe. Furthermore, you also need to write well to earn from these sites. However, if you can participate on their earning programs, you can build really good residual income.
I have known this sites for long, I know their payment system gonna be a barrier for me to earn via their platform. I'm just focusing on the ones that pays me via Cryptocurrency, cos I don't have payment account, cos my country can't use PayPal for transactions. PayPal doesn't feature my country as one of their favourite acceptable countries to use it for online transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back