How to video

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshposh

Jul 20, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here's a video on how to play reggea on the drums. I found it interesting that there is a lot of rim shots. Never thought of it until I saw it being used.

[video=youtube]

I read an article years ago that stated that music genres like, for example, Reggae and Dancehall, come from African musical origins, and as such, have different beat patterns than most Western music. It must be a very old progression, because it seems to get inside you and affect you in some primal way. I am currently more interested in learning the jazz style first and foremost, but I could see myself branching off into this style as well.

Interesting lesson on out there, gathered Jamaica home of reggae and Bob Marley the great reggae artist. Enjoyed those beats from number one to five with their different vibes. I like reggae, will be interested in learning about making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back