How to play 3 easy rock beats

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshposh

Jul 20, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here's a video on how to play 3 easy rock beats. I always wanted to play the drums but never had to immediate influence to pick up a set. It's looks cool as I watch the video. Enjoy guys.

[video=youtube]

Thanks for the video, they're always super helpful!

For the past few weeks, I have been scouring the internet and the local classifieds looking for a qualified drum teacher. I have begun to slowly accept that the most convenient and financially viable option is Youtube! Great video by the way, someone should post more of these in some of the other styles!

I have begun to slowly accept that the most convenient and financially viable option is Youtube!

Seriously! It is amazing how things change. I still have vivid memories growing up of my mother looking for piano teachers for us, and these days you just hop online and it is free and you can get basically the same exact thing. It is great for us as consumers, and anyone can do it and if you really want to go that extra step you certainly are free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back