How to monetize LBRY.tv channal

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am working on LBRY.TV from last some days and I am getting rewards only for watching videos. there is also an option we can get reward by uploading videos if our channel is monetized. But I don't know how to monetize my channel if anyone working on LBRY.TV kindly tell me how I can monetize my channel. What are the conditions that could be fulfilled to monetize LBRY.TV Channel.??

I’m just hearing that for the first time and I will love to get more details about the platform. Is it a crypto platform and are payment made in crypto?

When watching videos, getting likes, receiving comments, uploading videos, you are already winning, you can also charge to see your videos, in settings are the options.

Check that you are not doing something wrong, check the wallet in detail if you are receiving the right thing, otherwise request guidance in support, they will help you. Maybe you are missing something.

I'm working on it too but I still don't know how to monetize this channel. But I have come to know that this work is very hard. This requires a lot of content that can monetize the channel.

Yes yes I was mailed to the administration all lbryTV and they said I should post a lot of content and then provide them my channel they will review and monetize if they think my channel is in good condition and my content is real and plagiarism free.
Thank you so much sir. Your comments have cleared my views

Am not working on any lbry tv, I work for myself, hustling for myself and family, the part of the country i found myself that's what we are passing through here, people are now venturing into their own business, becouse you make more money more than those who work for government

It will be very good if you can contact their customer support and direct this question to them. They are in the best position to give you the right answer to the question you're asking. You can contact them both on emails and through phone.

I have heard of LBRY.TV. However, I am yet to use this video sharing site. That's because I don't work with video contents. I am basically a blogger and writer and I enjoy creating blog content and articles

Very interesting to know that as your watching videos or uploading your videos,you are also earning from it. I think the methods of earnings will be similar to that of youtube channels, go through the menu/options section on LBRY.Tv and find out more informations.

Please someone who is using the lbry.tv should help us explain more about the site.
Is it available for every country ?
How much do you really get out for uploading or viewing contents ?

Though I saw post about the site today when someone was recommending it as one of the legit site that pays for uploading and watching videos

I don't know how this can be done. I would be very much delighted to learn this From you and I would like you to tell us your progress so far about the platform you are using.

I heard of LBTY.TV but have not used it, so I don't know what the process is we need to monitize our channel. I think you may take their support team support, they will give you the right guidance on this issue to resolve.

It seems I got to know about these sections of bizdustry a Little late else I'm surprised sometimes by the opportunities that have been shared but I discovered they're late or non existent already.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back