What's new

How to mine Bitcoin

PC mining is not a good option as suggested by other members here , it can drain your PC. There are legit cloud mining sites like Genesis mining , hashflare which you can look into mining bitcoins.

You get the basics, to mine bitcoin you need to be able to access a mining portal from your computer or mobile phone, crypto tab is an example of mining site it takes hours to mine satoshis though

PC mining is not a good option as suggested by other members here , it can drain your PC. There are legit cloud mining sites like Genesis mining , hashflare which you can look into mining bitcoins.
Yes I've been reading on the internet that mining of cryptocurrency with our personal computer is not the best, I wonder why this is so but according to the information, they said it can damage your computer if you try doing it

Yes I've been reading on the internet that mining of cryptocurrency with our personal computer is not the best, I wonder why this is so but according to the information, they said it can damage your computer if you try doing it
There are computers that are specially designed for mining purpose with high graphics and better features. But they maybe expensive for anyone who wishes to buy. And also the profit you get from crypto mining in PC is very low and you lose lot of money for electricity bills.

There are computers that are specially designed for mining purpose with high graphics and better features. But they maybe expensive for anyone who wishes to buy. And also the profit you get from crypto mining in PC is very low and you lose lot of money for electricity bills.
But I understand that mining of cryptocurrency is like an industrial process in which serious tools will be needed in the mining of cryptocurrency, it is obvious that cryptocurrency cannot be mined with any computer.

If you want to mine Bitcoin, get a reliable source and not waste your time to no avail. To make money is not easy either online or physical, so to mine you need to get a good one inorder not to regret at last. There are lots of scam platform online.

I have heard that people do mine Bitcoin but really don't understand how possible for one to mine bitcoin. I like to know the processes involve in mining Bitcoin. Like how many minutes will it take to mine 1 Bitcoin on a laptop? Which type of laptops can be used for mining? What are the tools needed for mining?
It is not possible to mine bitcoin from your wallet anymore. Bitcoin difficulty as gone beyond a laptop. To mine bitcoin you will need to buy a mining hardware. This hardware are of different size and storage size. The more the storage size the more bitcoin you will mine with it

It's always best to buy and keep BTC instead of mining due to high cost of setting up miners and electricity, but as for app mining, most if not all are scams

From the way you out how you want to mine this Bitcoin, I know you are referring to how to use your computer system to mine this coin. I will advise from going that route. Don't even try it

Do you really want to go into the business of mining Bitcoin? Do you have the needed large sums of capital and infrastructure needed to set up a Bitcoin mining farm? If you do have all these, then you're set to get into the business

I have heard that people do mine Bitcoin but really don't understand how possible for one to mine bitcoin. I like to know the processes involve in mining Bitcoin. Like how many minutes will it take to mine 1 Bitcoin on a laptop? Which type of laptops can be used for mining? What are the tools needed for mining?

you can mine bitcoin on the computer, on the phone, on websites, on games for which you are paid to play and win btc but all but an ok system have small payments and you lose a lot of time for nothing.

Even though mining of crypto coins could be profitable, I don't think I will ever consider this line of business as the process involved is too much. I would rather hold or trade those coins instead of mining them. Not trying to discourage anyone though. Just my opinion.

Well I don't know much about it to be honest and I would like to actually do some personal research concerning this so I will get the knowledge I need about the whole issue

You can mining bitcoin by selecting a platform you want to mine and fund the account. You can buy bitcoin from other platform,or fund directly from your local account.

There are two ways to mine. One, you buy mining hardware and start mining, two, you buy hash power in a cloud mining company and mine crypto currencies. You need to spend a lot of money to start mining.

Participating in cloud bitcoin mining is the simplest way to start mining bitcoin.
Cloud bitcoin mining enables users to pay for the use of the necessary hardware and software without incurring the overhead costs of a personal mining equipment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back