How to Make Money Through Mini Tutorials

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
The mini tutorial is a short guide on something. If you can write an ebook on how to make money vlogging, you can sell it as a mini tutorial. If you can create a presentation on how to start vegetable gardening, you can sell it as a mini course. Mini tutorials contain slideshow, presentations, ebooks, workbooks, etc. There are a lot of platforms where you can sell your mini tutorials and the most popular options are Etsy, Kajabi, and Gumroad.

The tutorials have been one of the most searched things on the internet for a long time, google searches for how to do something are endless, I myself have seen thousands of tutorials especially on youtube, those options you mentioned are undoubtedly very good, I think Youtube can be a platform where you monetize your tutorials too.

There are so many short video tutorials on YouTube on different topics. They are free of charge because anyone can access them on the YouTube channel where they are uploaded and published. The YouTube channel owners are using it to grow their channel for monetisation.

I have watched a lot of mini tutorials and they are very informative on the subject that they were created on. Although, most of the mini tutorials I have used aren't paid for, they were worth the time. I watched so many tutorials on some of my favorite cooking recipes. They have taught how to cook those food well.

If you have a blog and a forum, selling mini-tutorials can be one of the best ways to monetize your site. If yo have traffic, you can sell them. You can also offer your courses on learning platforms. The best thing about mini-courses is you do not need elaborate skills to create these courses.

If you have a blog and a forum, selling mini-tutorials can be one of the best ways to monetize your site. If yo have traffic, you can sell them. You can also offer your courses on learning platforms. The best thing about mini-courses is you do not need elaborate skills to create these courses.

Yeah, that's very correct. The success of anything that you are going to do on your community is always going to be determined by the traffic that you can get to that particular forum. This is because without having traffic in your forum, there is no way you can be able see anything tangible in terms of making money from it.

Traffic is the key to generating sales, you can bring traffic through SEO< digital marketing, or advertising. If the first two methods are not working for you, you can try the third method. You can run ads for your products and generate sales and revenue. IN order to become successful with ads, you need to target your ads to the proper audience.

This is the reason why anyone who is currently website owner is always going to be interested in doing anything that is going to generate traffic to their forum because they know it is the most important aspect of the requirements they need to check out so that they can be able to get anything from having their platform monetized.

Earning money through mini tutorials is the same thing like earning money through virtual events. If you have the knowledge on a subject which you can sell your your tutorial shorts, it will fetch you some money if you know where to get those willing to pay for it.

Earning money through mini tutorials is the same thing like earning money through virtual events. If you have the knowledge on a subject which you can sell your your tutorial shorts, it will fetch you some money if you know where to get those willing to pay for it.

Yeah, that's very correct. I believe that they are the same thing because both of their activities are being carried out online through a channel where you are going to teach or train those who are going to be needing whatever lessons that you have to teach them. They are most likely going to pay you money for rendering the services.

Yeah, that's very correct. I believe that they are the same thing because both of their activities are being carried out online through a channel where you are going to teach or train those who are going to be needing whatever lessons that you have to teach them. They are most likely going to pay you money for rendering the services.

Yes, if you're going to sell any kind of tutorial online, those whom you're targeting to be your customers will have what's going to convince them to buy your tutorial. If they don't trust your own tutorial lessons, they will not pay for it.

Yes, if you're going to sell any kind of tutorial online, those whom you're targeting to be your customers will have what's going to convince them to buy your tutorial. If they don't trust your own tutorial lessons, they will not pay for it.

Currently, I am already working on my first online tutorial that I'm planning to sell. It's going to be about how to trade successfully on forex.

I am not going to rush the whole tutorial just to make sure that I covered the whole basis that those who want to begin trading new needs to understand, so that they will see value in the tutorial and will be willing to pay for it.

Currently, I am already working on my first online tutorial that I'm planning to sell. It's going to be about how to trade successfully on forex.

I am not going to rush the whole tutorial just to make sure that I covered the whole basis that those who want to begin trading new needs to understand, so that they will see value in the tutorial and will be willing to pay for it.

Good luck on your new endeavor. Forex trading is a popular trend. There's a chance many people would be interested in the tutorial which you're working on. If it's good, they will buy it. Research and see what others have released, improve on what they've done to give your work a better upgrade.

Good luck on your new endeavor. Forex trading is a popular trend. There's a chance many people would be interested in the tutorial which you're working on. If it's good, they will buy it. Research and see what others have released, improve on what they've done to give your work a better upgrade.

I actually know how much I paid to learn the whole courses that I have been able to use and get the entire knowledge I have on forex trading right now which have been very helpful for me.

So, I am planning on doing the same thing for myself to also help in recovering the money that I spent on those tutorials that I paid for back in the days when I was still learning.

I actually know how much I paid to learn the whole courses that I have been able to use and get the entire knowledge I have on forex trading right now which have been very helpful for me.

So, I am planning on doing the same thing for myself to also help in recovering the money that I spent on those tutorials that I paid for back in the days when I was still learning.

The price you're to fix for your forex and cryptocurrency trading courses should be payable. It will not be advised to put a high cost on the course or tutorial. If the price is too high, it may discourage those who would have paid for it.

The price you're to fix for your forex and cryptocurrency trading courses should be payable. It will not be advised to put a high cost on the course or tutorial. If the price is too high, it may discourage those who would have paid for it.
Yeah, that's very correct. I know how much I paid for something similar when I was learning. It have already given me an idea of what to set as my own price. My own price doesn't have to be the same thing that I paid but it's going to be closer.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back