What's new

How to Limit user to Sending Emails with Attachments and Restrict sending mails to public domains

Allen Fan

I am having a dedicated server and hosted multiple domains and my clients whants to have some restrictions sending emails , I am looking for a solutions for following

1. Need to Restrict Sending emails with Attachments2. Need to Restrict Sending Emails to Public Domains (like yahoo, gmail, live.com, hotmail)1. Need to Restrict Sending emails with Attachmentsmy vps server has multiple domains , each domain users has many email users , they want restrict their user to send emails with attachments to their receipients.

Eg: some user not allowed to send emails with attachments , if any user's send emails with attachemnts automatically deleted by the server and only mails contents should reach to their recipient. some of the user are allowed to send emails with attachments, also if any one send emails with attachment that particular domain administrator should get the email notifications with who sents emails with attachments , subject of the email id, Attached file name .

2. Need to Restrict Sending Emails to Public Domains (like yahoo, gmail, live.com, hotmail)another request my clients wants to restrict their mail user (some mail users) to send mails to public domains like yahoo, gmail, live.com, hotmail mail id's , some users are allowed to send emails to public domains as mentioned above.any shell script or Piping program to control this request, please advice

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back