What's new

How to launch a HYIP?

Lol, you don't want us to try it , yet you decided to show us the way 🤣. I do not even see any reason for starting one though, as a lot of people have understand that hyips are scams .
I guess you only create an HYIP site if you have the evil plan to scam people. Instead of wasting your time in an HYIP site it is much better to start with a forum that can earn you good money if you manage it well. That way you can also help the freelancers to earn decent money in a decent way.

To be honest, making money online is not as easy as it looks when written or spelt out… Is even more difficult than I thought, especially when you are new to the world of trying to make money… I wouldn’t want to discourage you because I do know that there are legitimate ways to make money online since I have made a few bucks for being online.

HYIPS are basically baked up Ponzi schemes.

Know this and know peace,if it's too good to be true,then yes, it's too good to be true.
This is a very important factor that a lot of us are missing out on, and that is a major reason why we tend to fall for this scam high yield investment platforms every now and then without being able to realise that they're all the same.

High return investment program are not reliable and are illegal and I don't see the reason why you should encourage it , most of them their main purpose are always to scam people of their money . it is illegal for you to promise to give people a certain percentage of money you can never work to achieve.

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
I do not know how much it will take to launch a HYIP site.
Most people consider these sites fraudulent because they end up scamming people in a short run.

I have said this in many places and I am repeating this here again all HYIPs are scam. They might pay in the beginning but later will run away with your money. I do not intend to teach you guys how to scam people through HYIP. All I want you to know is how HYIP can be launched and how much it cost.
HYIP or High Yield Investment Programs are fake investment programs that have no intention other than scamming people. They can be launches easily just in a few hours for less than $500. here are step by step processes.
Domain: You need a domain and you can get it for less than $13 if you are buying a dot com
Hosting: In the beginning, VPS will be ok, which cost about $10 per month. However, if the site grows with a lot of users you might need Dedicated Servers which cost just about $40 per month.
HYIP script: Based on what kind of HYIP you are trying to launch, you can get HYIP scripts for $59-$399. The higher price for the script also offers installation and customization.
Marketing: You start marketing on other HYIP and PTC, which can cost you just about $100 for one month (provided you do aggressive marketing)
Return on Investment: You start earning the moment you launch. Just a couple of ads on high traffic site, you can easily "fool" people to invest.
My verdict:
Do not try this
Thanks for letting me know how HYIPs can be launched. It's not like am going to try it either. We all are aware that these high yielding investment platforms are fraudulent, and many of us have played victims.

I love the write up. Most of the high yield investment are scams. They will pay initially and later disappeared . I fell on one early this year and we were dupped . They closed the site all of a sudden.

HYIP investment does not really do investment of the money collated from the participating members. All they do is that they rob Peter to pay Paul. It looks very crazy and so many people are falling victim.

One thousand five hundred dollars is going to be more than enough for any one to start hyip site and even pay some people to gain trust before running away with their money.

One thousand five hundred dollars is going to be more than enough for any one to start hyip site and even pay some people to gain trust before running away with their money.
Honestly, you make me laugh out loud and can't just stop laughing. It's definitely not advisable to do that. Running away with people's money is definitely not a good one at all.

Honestly, you make me laugh out loud and can't just stop laughing. It's definitely not advisable to do that. Running away with people's money is definitely not a good one at all.
I actually gave my answer based on what the thread was meant for. Most of the hyip site owners actually have that in mind. This is why I was realistic in my contribution. Simple

The ponzzi scheme are always not the best because there aim is to run away with people's fund. That's precise not the best but the thread is just for educational purposes.

It is not even the best for you to launch something you may not likely be able to maintain for a very long time , to me that is an illegal activities. How will you be able to generate 100% within a short period of time ?

It is not even the best for you to launch something you may not likely be able to maintain for a very long time , to me that is an illegal activities. How will you be able to generate 100% within a short period of time ?
Those starting it usually promise such payments to their clients who fall easily because they are greedy. I do not believe in any free way of making money online or offline too.

If you want to do something like this I think the most important thing is to first of all the time and what you are going to be doing with the investment of people and how you can be able to give them crazy returns. If you think that you cannot be able to actualize it then it's best that you do not deceive people.

The ponzzi scheme are always not the best because there aim is to run away with people's fund. That's precise not the best but the thread is just for educational purposes.
It is a calculated effort. They will be looking at their balance and of they noticed that the money that they have garnered is very high, they will look for ways to run away with the money.

Those starting it usually promise such payments to their clients who fall easily because they are greedy. I do not believe in any free way of making money online or offline too.
Lolz, that's what most people will always got wrong. For me I am really careful of most of the online platform because it is not all that are really trusted. I only deals with trusted ones alones to avoid issues

The thread is for learning purposes and it is not definitely for practice because you could be caught if you try to launch one. HYIP is designed to run away with your. Money.

The thread is for learning purposes and it is not definitely for practice because you could be caught if you try to launch one. HYIP is designed to run away with your. Money.
Most definitely, the thread is for learning purpose and not to go practice it. The bottom line is that one just need to be very careful of the such platform and all of that.

It does it really cost so much to start some of these platforms and that is why scammers is usually find it easy to get an easy beginning, so that they can scam innocent people.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back