JensenBreck

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 27, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello,
At some point, Google is ranking quiet a lot of websites that are of low quality or having bad links. I suspect that the new Penguin did not worked in the way it was expected. Now need to work out a list of referring sites, identify "bad sites" and ask google to not to take them into account. Question - What determines the bad sites? Is there any prog, preferably free, that can pump the list and give the result?

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.webmasterbb.net/webmaster-discussion/10082-how-identify-bad-web-sites.html

Sales Promotion Example

Here are few things that will raise a red flag about the overall quality of a website:
  • Poor loading speed
  • Not optimized for mobile view
  • Not responsive to resizing
  • An excessive number of links on the homepage. While this doesn't apply to all websites (think news sites for example), a glut of links can be overwhelming to the visitor. Guide the user towards where you want them to go, don't just present the site as a bunch of links.
  • Low quality images. It's easy to find free stock photos online, so there's no reason you shouldn't be able to find a well-made image to accompany your copy.
  • Absence of social links. Social media is a standard now; a site that doesn't offer means of connections will raise an eyebrow or two.
  • Keyword stuffing and over optimization. It's considered standard practice for your bio or "about" page to include the primary keyword a few times, for SEO purposes. But some blurbs absolutely overdo it. When a keyword is forced into the copy and included in practically every sentence, it a) looks as if you're trying to game search engines and b) doesn't even look like a human wrote it.

Hello,
At some point, Google is ranking quiet a lot of websites that are of low quality or having bad links. I suspect that the new Penguin did not worked in the way it was expected. Now need to work out a list of referring sites, identify "bad sites" and ask google to not to take them into account. Question - What determines the bad sites? Is there any prog, preferably free, that can pump the list and give the result?

Please help.
Thanks,
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:http://www.webmasterbb.net/webmaster-discussion/10082-how-identify-bad-web-sites.html

Sales Promotion Example
I think that in order to see if a site is good or bad i tend to rather use a forum like this and there are a few other forums as wel in order to see what people think and their experience with it as well.

A site can be either good or bad depending upon its content. If you are interested in their content you would feel the site is a good site. Otherwise, you would see it as a useless site. It depends upon our own perspective. If you don't like the page don't visit it. That's all. To bring your site up the ranking list do follow protocols to implement SEO.

A site can be either good or bad depending upon its content. If you are interested in their content you would feel the site is a good site. Otherwise, you would see it as a useless site. It depends upon our own perspective. If you don't like the page don't visit it. That's all. To bring your site up the ranking list do follow protocols to implement SEO.
That is true, however there are times that you can still be interested in teh content that is on there but the experience that you have on the site is not good and therefore it can be a bad site.

If you see bad sites ranked high on google, it indicates just one thing that is the site has done black hat SEO therefore, it is ranking high. However, the high rank for black hat seo is just a temporary matter, you the site will sooner or later come down.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back