What's new

How to earn paypal or bitcoin just by sharing your un-used internet bandwidth

I also use Honeygain in the pass to earn some money from my use data,but they dont just pay very well its takes me about 9months to reach their minimum payout,so I beleive that nothing will ever make me to join this type of programs before
Nine months to make $20 is not really reasonable and the fact that you will waste a lot of money on Data. It is good for people who have access to free Wi-Fi because they can easily leave it and they will not waste their money.

Nine months to make $20 is not really reasonable and the fact that you will waste a lot of money on Data. It is good for people who have access to free Wi-Fi because they can easily leave it and they will not waste their money.
That is why if you can read my post Initially,I wrote that I dont like this very type of programs sometime it going to pack some virus to your system.

I also think that 9months is far to long to reach the minimum payout,so I better use other app and site like survey website to earn.

In case you're searching for a way to gain Bitcoin inactively, one great location to connect is Honeygain. This location will allow you to gain by sharing your unused web transmission capacity. You can find many applications that pay you for sharing your internet. Thus, just sharing your bandwidth earns you money.

That is why if you can read my post Initially,I wrote that I dont like this very type of programs sometime it going to pack some virus to your system.

I also think that 9months is far to long to reach the minimum payout,so I better use other app and site like survey website to earn.
You're right, sharing your data sometimes can be very dangerous because you don't know the purpose in which the platform is using your data for. It is better for you to work on paid to post website or survey websites to make money.

This looks very good, but I recently joined a site called honeygain that uses your data and pays you per gb consumed when the app is left Open, but since I joined I haven't really been able to earn much because it is really slow. So how fast is this site and what is the time frame to earn up to 5$.
Honey gain is a legitimate sites and they pays handsomely well but its for people that uses unlimited or company data because the money you will be earning will not enough to buy the data usage of the site,

This is actually a very good innovation but my problem with them is that their applications usually suck the hell out of your battery or your data are usually not safe.

Honey gain is a legitimate sites and they pays handsomely well but its for people that uses unlimited or company data because the money you will be earning will not enough to buy the data usage of the site,
Have you been using it ? Tell me about your experience and how much I can be making if I have to be supplying them with over 3 GB of data everyday. I would like to know.

Earning money by just sharing your internet connection is a good idea, but for me I see it as a waste of time because most of this platforms consumes lot of my data.

Ii is super easy to earn a small passive income by monetizing or sharing some of your internet or un-used bandwidth with the IPRoyal app available for Android and windows (laptop or desktop), earn faster which faster internet speed and cashout at $5 to PayPal, Bitcoin or even straight to your VISA card.I have cashed more than 20 times, fast payments. Get $1 bonus upon sign up Try it here https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=2453
Below is my 22nd payment

PayPal

Tremendous has sent you $6.96 USD.

Note from Tremendous:

Sent on behalf of IPRoyal PAWNS.

Enjoy your reward!

Transaction ID
2AS21690U2457794M Transaction date
16 March 2022
Money received $6.96 USD
I know 2 websites which will pay you for your un used internet those are honey gains and peer2profit, I think honey gains is better because you can earn your funds with crypto too.

This is actually a very good innovation but my problem with them is that their applications usually suck the hell out of your battery or your data are usually not safe.
Yes, if you have the right platform you'll earn a good amount of money but if you have the wrong sites you'll only waste your time, some of the platforms will consuming lot's of your data.

The payment is really slow , and I do not think it is worth spending time on because there are other paying opportunities that one can utilise and make good money.
This is actually one of my biggest fears in ever using services like this because it might take you ages to make just $1. They are also not going to be a good thing for your battery health.

This is actually one of my biggest fears in ever using services like this because it might take you ages to make just $1. They are also not going to be a good thing for your battery health.
I have had bad experience with website like this because I noticed that my data keeps going down and the money I spent to purchase data subscription isn't commensurate to the amount I got.

I don't really like any platform that will pay you for using your internet connection, I consider that as a waste of time because you'll spend much time and you won't earn a tangible amount of money.

But the fact of the matter is that you tend to receive free money for doing nothing. Such applications merely run in the background and they do not consume that much power either.

But the fact of the matter is that you tend to receive free money for doing nothing. Such applications merely run in the background and they do not consume that much power either.
It is only for people who have state the access to free Wi-Fi. I don't have access to such so I will not bother myself with such kind of applications to make money online.

It is only for people who have state the access to free Wi-Fi. I don't have access to such so I will not bother myself with such kind of applications to make money online.

Yes, sites that pay you to share data is also great if you have access to free WiFi or other kind of internet connection. Some people have access to free internet and they can make money through such data sharing apps.

These offers are always looking juicy, but revere often become the case when we decided to join and then realize they're not as easy as we thought initially.

That's why I don't even try them at all.

It seems I've seen a post about these in a one forum platform different from here and people review about it was not actually good. The app pay very little and it will waste all your data

Ii is super easy to earn a small passive income by monetizing or sharing some of your internet or un-used bandwidth with the IPRoyal app available for Android and windows (laptop or desktop), earn faster which faster internet speed and cashout at $5 to PayPal, Bitcoin or even straight to your VISA card.I have cashed more than 20 times, fast payments. Get $1 bonus upon sign up Try it here https://iproyal.com/pawns?r=2453
Below is my 22nd payment

PayPal

Tremendous has sent you $6.96 USD.

Note from Tremendous:

Sent on behalf of IPRoyal PAWNS.

Enjoy your reward!

Transaction ID
2AS21690U2457794M Transaction date
16 March 2022
Money received $6.96 USD
This actually looks legit but my issue is with the period of time it takes for you to reach the minimum withdrawal because most of these sites collect the data at a snail’s pace which does not help

Yes, sites that pay you to share data is also great if you have access to free WiFi or other kind of internet connection. Some people have access to free internet and they can make money through such data sharing apps.
I have actually seen people who make money from such websites but personally I don't fancy it because it may take a long time and again I do not have access to free Wi-Fi.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back