What's new

How to Create Email Account in cPanel Control Panel?

Smithwhuk

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 6, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello,

Recently, one of my friends purchased a shared hosting account from WHUK. With this hosting package, he gets the cPanel control panel, but he is not able to create the email accounts from this control panel. He is asking me about the steps.
So, can anyone please help me?

Hi,

Goto> cpanel> email> create your email with specific domain name, something like sobi@cheaphostingforum.com

If you are still facing problem please share your screenshot,

Thanks
Sobi

To create an email account:
  1. Log in to cPanel.
  2. Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
  3. Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
  4. On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account. ...
  5. You will notice the Optional Settings. ...
  6. Click + Create to finalize.

You have a cpanel means you already have a domain. You can create an email by going through email option on your cpanel. How many emails you can create depends on the features offered by your host.

It is possible to create a custom email using the control panel of the hosting account for your website. Custom email is good when you are doing outreach. People takes custom email more serious than regular one.

To create an email account:
  1. Log in to cPanel.
  2. Look for the Email section, then click Email Accounts.
  3. Click the + Create button located on the right-hand side.
  4. On the next page, enter the required details to create a new email account. ...
  5. You will notice the Optional Settings. ...
  6. Click + Create to finalize.
Fantastic help. You even did better than the summary I intended to give. I think the reason why that your friend is saying it's difficult or having issues with it is because he hasn't taken time to navigate or get used to the cpanel area.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back