What's new

How to check those websites which are offering BTC free mining?

There are many apps that offers free bitcoin mining , there is one i found just of recent called crypto tab , you could browse and mine bitcoin to earn some cash
Post automatically merged:

From the beginning i hate bitcoin free mining , because i know how i try earning through bitcoin free mining and i was later scammed, because many bitcoin free mining site aren't legit , unless you want to get scammed

Last edited:
Bitcoin the father of crypto currencies is around 35k$. Mostly we people see the websites offering for free bitcoin/satoshi mining but later on their withdraw conditions can't be fulfilled at all. How to check which website or app is real for free mining of Bitcoin/ satoshi or any cryptocurrency. Because many website and apps use these trick just to bring traffic on their platform.
Your last statement is true. I have been a victim of this irrelevant sites many times, this made me give up on free bitcoin mining sites .

Bitcoin the father of crypto currencies is around 35k$. Mostly we people see the websites offering for free bitcoin/satoshi mining but later on their withdraw conditions can't be fulfilled at all. How to check which website or app is real for free mining of Bitcoin/ satoshi or any cryptocurrency. Because many website and apps use these trick just to bring traffic on their platform.
There are many websites of this nature that are scams, and I think that it is very important to do the relevant research in order to ensure that you are using a site that is legitimate and that you can withdraw from. Otherwise you would just be creating traffic and using your own CPU in order to benefit the website creators with no benefit to yourself.

There is a website are used in the past that allows you to mine bitcoin for free. I think the name is freebitco but the problem I have with it is that you cannot make reasonable amount of money.

I once had tried earning Bitcoin in a small forum that I was earning quite good. But after a week, I have learned that I need to have my own Bitcoin wallet. During that time it was not easy to have one because there are many requirements. I was turned off and I just gave my earnings to one member in that forum.

Mining cryptocurrencies is a good thing especially bitcoins but I have tried many of these websites in the past in mining bitcoins, I never achieved anything reasonable from the website. Most of them were just a waste of time and resources.

I like the name you coined for bitcoin, the father of all the crypto currency, most of all the ptc and faucet offering bitcoin and satoshi don't normally pays , they come out with withdraw option excuse when you are about to make a withdrawal request, I was even on doge-coin.me and i have made a withdrawal request of 5dogecoin since last week and its still on pending since then.

Miningbase is the leading Bitcoin mining service provider in the world. Our team of IT developers has depth knowledge of Bitcoin mining and that is why they working dedicatedly to make mining accessible to everyone.

Our main goal is every people have knowledge about Bitcoin cloud mining and they are starting to earn from Bitcoin mining, regardless of location, experiment, investment and age.

We have multiple datacenters in different countries for highest speed, security and easy accessibility. We are very transparent about our payments; we always update our miner’s transactions proof in our website.

Actually, it would have been better if there is a site or apps that can check if a particular mining platform is legit or not, but I don't think there is such site or app at the moment. We only just have to be careful with the sites that offer earnings or returns that are too good to be true, this will really help. That is my opinion.

Do you really think that it's possible because to me personally I really don't think so after my encounter with an app called cryptotab I don't think if you know it.

Link you just said that bitcoin is the father of all other crypto currency because its the first crypto currency coin that was first created, and it has rose above $38,000 currently.

All the websites that I have joined in the past that claimed to offer free bitcoins mining are either a waste of time or theywere complete scam. You will continue to claim satoshi everyday that doesn't worth $1 in a month.

you just have to be very careful because so many of them are not genuine and you may likely lose your money if you invest on them.

Well BTC mining websites are largely scams or a waste of time. If you really want to mine crypto, invest in mining rigs. Mining websites are repackaged hyip platforms that'll pay initially and fold up with your money.

BTC free mining, i personally do not believe there is anything like that anywhere and it's just like wasting of data and time on something that you won't be able to withdraw

Do not let anybody deceive or you should not even be deceiving yourself by thinking there’s a site where you can be mining bitcoin and will be able to withdraw the bitcoin in this 24 century

Are you telling me that you still believe that sites can mine Bitcoin for you ? I don't believe in these sites any longer. They'll be telling you to upgrade to get more.

That is very correct. Its a big waste of time. After a very long time of waiting in reaching the minimum withdrawal, the site could not be reached anymore.

I don't really venture into such platforms because a lot of them end up being scam. Some of them will tell you to deposit certain amount of cryptocurrency to withdraw which is fake.

I dont think you can actually see a site that you can mine bitcoin. Its very rare to find one and when you finally see one, you wount find it for free. I once joined one some time back and i was given some days to mine free but after that i have to subscribe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back