What's new

How to Avoid Losing FUD in the Crypto Market?

my first advise on this would always be, do not panic sell.
a lot of traders have lost a lot of funds through panic sell which is sad.
and second is to follow your instinct, i am a victim of this one too as i have not followed my instinct a lot of times which could have made me rich but i did not

I can't really say there is a way to get over FUD, I think the best is to always have a plan and stick to the plan no matter what. And also do your own research, not just believe information from one source.

If you are a cryptocurrency trader and you are still entangled in FUD, then it's better you quit trading. The cryptocurrency market is full of uncertainties, so you need confidence to invest I such space.

I believe as long as there is volatility in the market, there will be fear, uncertainty, and doubt, Crypto currencies are characterized as volatile assets.

Personally , I only have one single strategy
If I do not buy it when it was down , I do not have the right to buy it anymore when is going up because it will definitely retrace and at that point I may likely have little depreciation and sometimes more depending on the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back