What's new

How person can cope with this online lectures that school just started

You can cope if you really want to cope, the only challenges will be finances (you'll need a lot of data to watch the online lectures) and your seriousness, and I think the seriousness is up to you, if you want to focus. The data you'll need will be provided by your institution.

If you really put your mind into it you would be able to cope. It would require your full attention and time but I think after two weeks you would get used to how it runs.

You need to understand that another easy way to learn is the online method which is getting widespread in the world, you need to make sure you are familiar with the use of computer systems, you need not be a guru, do make sure to have some data to enable you download materials for learning, schedule your time by strictly following the course timetables without missing. All the best.

My guy, I never new others are facing it just like my brother is facing it. I can't remember how many times I have bought data for for him to attend lectures and so many times he came out complaining he didn't understand the lecture he just attended. The truth is is cost effective but is not socially encouraging.

I don't understand how person can cope with this online lectures that school just started
If I won't lie to you, ever since we started the online lectures, after the first day that I tried to enter the class and it didn't go through I just stopped trying. I can't be stressing myself. But I think the online one will be called off once we resume.

You can cope with it just that in this part of the world we are not used to it.
But we need to improve our educational system through introducing online lecture in our various institution.
The western world has been using this so many years here we are complaining.
Please we need to appreciate improvement to this end.

Coping with online lectures in this time of pandemic may take some time before people get use to it. Many people not familiar with this king of training so they will find it difficult to get adapted to it. Many people are still limited in the access to full internet facility and this might pose as serious challenges to realization of the purpose of this development.

It is said that way every you put your mind to you can achieve it , with great determination and delectation one can surly cope with online class , and I also see this as a development in the academic system ,while may for my country alone but is really a nice idea if it not abuse by our youth.

You will have to cope whether you like it or not, or you prefer sitting at home doing nothing. So many lives have been wasted because of COVID and you have been engaged but you still complaining. Please be grateful. It is not easy being a tutor.

I don't understand how person can cope with this online lectures that school just started
Coping with online lecture is not a big task. Online lectures are the only method that can stand in the gap of time some students spent at home during the lock down. The only thing that looks challenging in the lectures is the financial constrain, especially for those who lives in an environment where the cost of obtaining data for browsing is very cost.

If you have a laptop with good internet connection and you have data then there is nothing wrong with that Because it is not difficult and is one of the simplest mode of learning, I don't see online lecture as a difficult task ,I don't know why you see it that way.

It very easy to cope with if you want to, all you have to do is being dedicated, dedicate your time to it, don't be discouraged, be motivated and never give up and you will find it very easy than you can imagine.

student just have to adjust to new reality of online classes, even after we overcome the pandemic normal class is not going to start so soon we just have to get use to it and pray for good internet connection

What is constant in life is change. If you can survive in online activities like this you should try to do all it takes to succeed in your academic pursuit. It will require a lot of resources and time but give it all the needed seriousness it requires. Success is just around the corner
Post automatically merged:

And remember that the issue with COVID second wave necessitates these approach by most schools. Put your mind to it and I pray that God will make it possible and easy for you. Good luck
What is constant in life is change. If you can survive in online activities like this you should try to do all it takes to succeed in your academic pursuit. It will require a lot of resources and time but give it all the needed seriousness it requires. Success is just around the corner

I for one enjoy online lectures because I learn from the comfort of my own with calmness all around that point in time. Learning online isn't difficult just enjoy it to the fullest.

A lot changes are on the pipeline cortecy of the advent of Corona virus pandemic. A new way of doing things and adopting to it will soon become normal

How is the lecture been done , does it gives time for break and time to do something many activities ,because that's what i will like too

I think with the resumption of schools online records should be stopped because both of them must clash as you can't be going to school and at the same time be receiving lectures online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back