How old is your current PC/Laptop?

Smokey

Revillution.net Owner.
100 Posts Club
Sep 27, 2019
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
How old is your current PC or laptop? Well, right now, my main PC/Laptop is in the repair shop as it was overheating badly and freezing despite the settings the fan was set to. I mean it was getting oven-hot and would sometimes show artifacting on screen indicating the GPU was overheating or malfunctioning, so i'm still waiting for it to be sent back to me (If they can fix it?)

However, in the meantime, I did purchase a Macbook Air M2 model about a week 1/2 ago. I'm really enjoying it so far, it's speedy enough for what I need to use it for and works well enough. It's a great machine to have as a backup for when my main gaming laptop has any issues or breaks down again. How old is your PC/Laptop? Do you feel it's time for a new one yet?

I have both a laptop and a desktop PC. Unfortunately, at the moment both are having issues and I am hoping to get a new laptop soon to replace both of these for now.

My PC at the moment is now just over 5 years old and my laptop is coming up for being 9 years old in November. Both are still working but I am having issues with random restarts and freezing with my PC which we believe may be the PSU and something else and my laptop hard drive died and I have a smaller HD in it which doesn't handle as much as it used to.

To be honest I really have no idea officially. I got my laptop as a second hand product, i do not know how long the person before me has been using it, but if you should count it from my time, i have been using it for three years now.

Its just about a year old. I had bought it last year. My old laptop was 7 years old after which it got some issue in its power supply card. Reason why I bought a new one.

I do not have a desktop computer at the moment, however, I am thinking of getting a new desktop computer soon. I use a laptop and it is about three years old. MY laptop is working fine and I have no thoughts about getting a new laptop

Well I have 2 computers right now a laptop which I think is 5 years old, but it still works quite well, and I also have an Asus desktop computer which I bought in November 2020, so now in a couple of months it would be 3 years old, but it works very well, I have only had to take it to repair 1 time for a minor problem.

I did a total new build June of 2022, it was a grief buy as well as a pre-birthday buy. Lots of money went into it but totally worth it in my opinion. So we are just a bit past a year of life with this rig! :)

My Google Chromebook is just about 2 months old since my HP Pavilion laptop decided to die on me one day. My mother and father bought it as a birthday gift for me.

About 2-3 years old. I did replace the GPU from a 2070 to a 3070 ti once I won the Newegg Shuffle a while back though.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back