What's new

How often do you check your competition?

WebKitty

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 8, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In terms of trying to gain traffic to your site or members to your forum, how often do you check the competition to see what they are doing?

I feel like this is something most people do early on but then quickly forget about. I think it is a good idea to check at least every 3 months. Just get an idea of what is out there and what is working for other people.

I think checking our competitors is a great idea as it keeps us motivated. It inspires us to be as successful as our competitors are in the market. It also gives us an insight into their business strategies which are making them successful. So, in my opinion, we must check our competitors on monthly basis.

I really don't know if I have a competition. I love blogging and keep my blogs and forums useful for my members. I concentrate my full energy on my site without worrying about others. This approach has worked out for me.

I use semrush to check my competitors and try to see how my competitors are performing, what keywords they are targeting, how they are doing on search engines, etc. My traffic strategy will always based on my competitors' analysis.

I make it a point to occasionally check on my competition, but my main focus is on my own growth and improvement. It's important to stay aware of what others are doing, but I believe in the power of my own unique strategies but yes checking my compensation is essential too.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back