What's new

How often do you change your profile image?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to social sites, how many times do you tend to change your profile image? Usually the one that graces your profile as the main picture. THis is what everyone will see first. I haven't changed my facebook profile image in the past 4 years I'd say. It's probably due for a change, but it works fine as I still look like what my profile pic is. I just have really long hair now.

I hardly change my profile imagine on any of my social media accounts. I like limiting people online to what they know and can say about me from the pictures they view on my wall. I've not changed my Facebook profile for more than 10 years.

I have been using the same profile picture on facebook that I updated 5 years ago. My twitter account, LinkedIn account, and even Pinterest account have the same profile picture that I used when I created accounts. I am not in a habit of changing my profile picture.

I hardly remember to change my profile picture on my social media handles. I could be there for more than one year. I never bother about them. The one I have currently has been there for long time now..

I have been using the same profile picture on facebook that I updated 5 years ago. My twitter account, LinkedIn account, and even Pinterest account have the same profile picture that I used when I created accounts. I am not in a habit of changing my profile picture.
There are friend's on my Facebook list whom I know some of them personally, they don't have any of their pictures uploaded on their Facebook. It's outrageous but they have their reasons which I respect.
I hardly remember to change my profile picture on my social media handles. I could be there for more than one year. I never bother about them. The one I have currently has been there for long time now..
Whenever I decide to change my profile picture on my Facebook, it's going to be celebrated by my friends.

I used to always be changing my social media picture but nowadays, I very rarely change it at all and sometimes even forget that I have the option to be able to change my picture.

The next time I update it, it will more than likely be an updated picture of me when I remember.

I change my social media profile but it's not very often. I do the same thing with my accounts on forums too. I have changed my Facebook profile only about 5 times since I started using Facebook. I haven't changed my Instagram profile yet. On Forum Promotion, I have changed only once and here on Bizdustry, it's once if I remembered correctly.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back