What's new

How often do you admit your mistakes in an argument?

deucher

Chipi Chipi Chapa Chapa
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 19, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For me, this is a very serious question because once I always tried to prove myself right even if it was wrong, but now I don't care if a person thinks the way I want or not. If I'm right, I just say my opinion and it doesn't matter if the person believes it or not, and if I'm wrong in some situations, I can very easily admit it, because it's very simple for me, and the person will be satisfied that I'm honest with them.

I just say my opinion and it doesn't matter if the person believes it or not, and if I'm wrong in some situations, I can very easily admit it, because it's very simple for me, and the person will be satisfied that I'm honest with them.
Such attributes do pave ways for peace and harmony between individual mostly. I myself don't really involve in long protocol argumentation as we have people who can do this for a living, even when they are at fault.

All the time I am a very honest and aware as a person I say what I think and I know what I am doing and if I am making a mistake I will admit and I will learn from it.
Doing mistakes is okay but not learning from them is a sin that's how I see it we have to get better and be aware of our disadvantages as human beings and if we do that we won't make mistakes that often and people will actually respect us.
Being a good person means admitting mistakes and not repeating them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back