What's new

How much sponsor affect the YouTube channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farhan Aslam

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 29, 2020
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Just as smiles are essential for the YouTube channel and increasing Watch time is important for us. Similarly, watch time is necessary to monetize the channel۔ I have seen many sponsors work for the publication of the video. How to get these heads Contact us to get our video sponsored?

Just as smiles are essential for the YouTube channel and increasing Watch time is important for us. Similarly, watch time is necessary to monetize the channel۔ I have seen many sponsors work for the publication of the video. How to get these heads Contact us to get our video sponsored?
Firstly you need to get a community, when you have a big community which specific target group you can get contacted by the adverstiser that want to sell product placement etc.

Yeah i think firstly you need to get a community, and when you have a big community which specific target group you can get contacted by the adverstiser that product that you want to sell.

All you have to do is to get a community that will direct you and guide you on how to get what you want, you need to get more friends that you can work together with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back