Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Some of us don't get a lot of mail, while a lot of us do. With that being said, how much mail do you usually receive in a day? Week? or month? I don't get a lot of mail myself, unless I go on shopping sprees online. Otherwise I don't get much mail. What about you though?

I get tons of emails every day. There are so many websites and forums that I have used and I'm subscribed to all of them. So, I get lots of email notifications whenever anyone makes a comment.

It's just like here on Bizdustry. I receive email notification on any thread that I have commented on when another member comments.

I receive too many emails each day. I have lost count of it lol. Mostly are useless to me as they are notifications from posts and comments from the social media.

I remember I used to get so much mail myself each day it would seem like I never went a day without mail unless it was a Sunday or a bank holiday.

Nowadays I tend to get very little mail through my door as a lot of what I used to get is now paperless and I can view it online.

In my case I receive too much mail a day, a lot of spam and a lot of mail from websites that I do not even use today, I have always had the bad habit of clicking on the box to receive news by mail from websites, so you can imagine how much mail I receive in my email

I would say I get hardly any. Well, I do get some, but only a few times a week and it seems like less than that. I think I got more mail in the past. Anyway, I wasn't at home. My mail kept coming to my home while I lived in another city 2 hours drive away and I never came come, basically.

Some of us don't get a lot of mail, while a lot of us do. With that being said, how much mail do you usually receive in a day? Week? or month? I don't get a lot of mail myself, unless I go on shopping sprees online. Otherwise I don't get much mail. What about you though?
Depending on a person's location, way of life, and communication choices, the amount of mail they receive each day might vary greatly. Letters, bills, and advertising are among the few pieces of mail that the majority of people typically receive each day, while for some this number may be higher or lower.

There are days when I receive 15 emails and some I will receive more than 30 emails. I subscribed to so many websites and all of them used to send me their newsletters every day. I've unsubscribed from many of them but more keeps coming.

Most days I receive something in the mail, mostly junk mail from advertisers, denied credit card applications, and insurance bills.

Much of my email is from friends these days, which is a nice change. I still get a lot of forum notifications and spam though.

I can't be able to count the number of mails that I get on a daily basis, but on average, I get up to 8 mails per day both personal mails and one that has to do with my works. It is not always easy trying to fit in, but I can say for sure that I try to read all as I wouldn't want to miss an important mail all because I was busy and didn't care.

I have over a dozen email accounts, and I use almost half of them on a regular basis. I am signed up with 6 different email accounts on my mobile phone and I get over 100 emails on a daily basis. I just check the inbox and delete the ones that are not important, and reply to the ones that are important.

Nothing I want. I get so much junk mail and spam hoarding my old email account. It's ridiculous. I often wait and check my emails twice a month.

Nothing I want. I get so much junk mail and spam hoarding my old email account. It's ridiculous. I often wait and check my emails twice a month.

I would definitely have thousands of emails if I don't read them in a week. I get tons of emails every single day. It's going to be impossible for me to skip checking my email every day.

For those who can stay weeks without checking their email, I believe they are not doing much with their mails.

I would definitely have thousands of emails if I don't read them in a week. I get tons of emails every single day. It's going to be impossible for me to skip checking my email every day.

For those who can stay weeks without checking their email, I believe they are not doing much with their mails.

I mainly just mass delete everything. I use my emails for forums, to buy things on Amazon, and XBOX because I buy and download digital copies of games.

I mainly just mass delete everything. I use my emails for forums, to buy things on Amazon, and XBOX because I buy and download digital copies of games.

This is the reason why you don't have much to worry about when it comes to checking your emails most of the time. They are not work related stuffs you make use of it for. Mine have lots of work linked to it. This makes me wake up and check my mails first thing.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back