What's new

How much is ideal for a beginner to invest in bitcoin?

I never hear that there is a fixed amount that you have to invest in Bitcoin or any rules that guide on any amount you can invest on Bitcoin but as a beginner I will advice you to stay with a little amount that you believe that if you loss will not really affect you. Even for you to have more knowledge about it you should start with a little.

Some people will still tell you that they are sacred to invest their money into cryptocurrency because the price is not stable but they really forget that it's the price instability of the cryptocurrencies is what helps you earn more from trading your investment.
Exactly I can appreciate your answer but now a days only bitcoin or cryptocurrencies are appreciated for better work and one of ideal and good business as we know investment it high but we will gain so much if we have good knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency or bitcoin money

There is no fixed deposit meant for beginners. A beginner can have the right knowledge or skill needed to make profit more than someone who have been into cryptocurrency business.
It is not about coming new or investing small it is about the skill and the capital available.

I think you can literally invest any amount in bitcoin , but the thing is that you should only be sure of what you are Investing and also take note that the higher your investment , the higher your return of investment i think if you could actually take note of all these then you could actually know and calculate the amount you would be willing to invest

In cryptocurrency there is no small or large amount of money you can invest as you can invest as little as $1 and as high as 100 million dollars they are still the same, just that those who invest higher in cryptocurrency there is a high possibility of you having much again compared to the person that is investing with small amount of money.

Of course if youre a beginner, you should invest a little and observe how the platform works. It is good if you have someone who can accompany you and guide you to learn and earn. Its hard for a beginner specially about investing that goes solo.

The amount of money you should invest as a beginner is actually directly proportional to the amount of capital you have as reserve, but I always advise when you are going out for investment opportunities you should first of all try with a very small capital to test the waters before going out all.

My advice is don't start invest in bitcoin. Invest in cryptocurrency other cheap coins because required heavy amount to invest in bitcoin , and if the value of bitcoin goes down, the loss also unexceptable for begginers.
I understand what you mean, to invest in other altcoins instead, right?

But over time, Bitcoin has shown to be the most profitable overall in the long run.

Why not invest even a small amount in it, than risking altcoins whose growths are not sure?

There's no ideal amount for Bitcoin starter, even Luno in their ads says one can start an investment in crypto with amount as low as 500 naira. The only ideal thing to consider is to use money you've set aside for long term goals rather than short term.

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time now but there are some folks who are yet to be exposed to it.

For someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin, how much would you consider to be right amount for such individual to invest?
I will say the higher the amount he started with the better.

BTC is not one of the business that will crash anytime soon. And am sure the fellow will be grateful to start with higher amount.

I am a beginner in crypto currency and I admit my ignorance especially in the trading. But right now I am willing to invest $10 if the indications are right. What I mean is when to buy. It is not easy to speculate with crypto currency because we are only guessing on the price in the future but we have no solid basis for that. Until this issue is resolved in my mind then I would probably not invest on Bitcoin or on any other crypto currency for the moment.

Well in my own opinion, I do not think there should be an official or fixed amount of money a newcomer should put in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is all about understanding the concepts of when to invest and when not to invest and once you understand this you can decide to invest any kind of amount.

There is no specific money that is advisable to invest, you know your pocket, you know the amount that will be comfortable for you,so just invest an amount that you can afford, and make sure it is not money that is needed for something urgent..

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time now but there are some folks who are yet to be exposed to it.

For someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin, how much would you consider to be right amount for such individual to invest?
I reccomend begginers never invest big money in starting until you have not get full experience of trading in cryptocurrency If you do not have much information about coins in the cryptocurrency, then you can also get a loss in it, so invest a small amount and invest in some coins and keep eye on their rates.

There is no fixed minimum amount to invest in Bitcoins. Instead try and reduce the risk involve,by investing the amount you can forfeit,Incase you lose at the of the investment. Let it not be a great lost to you. It's an online trading... Anything at all is expected of.

how much you can invest in Bitcoin depends on your pocket and how well you can manage a loss because every online business whether whether you invest in cryptocurrency or Forex comes with its own risk. so be ready to invest the amount of money you know that won't pain you if you eventually lose everything.

Depending on the amount he's willing to start with. It should not be anything below 100$ and that is after he has learnt the in and out of trading. He must have gotten everything he needs to make higher percentage of successful trades.

If you want to start a invesyment in crypto currency the ideal investment is 100$ just invest it for years its a sure profit. But always rember investing and trading is a high risk play so you need to imagine the worst case scenario.

Depending on the amount he's willing to start with. It should not be anything below 100$ and that is after he has learnt the in and out of trading. He must have gotten everything he needs to make higher percentage of successful trades.
Yes, I believe that $100 is a good amount of money to start out with investing in cryptocurrency, whether it's in Bitcoin or Ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies. My brother just started his new investment with $100.

Investing in bitcoin as a beginner depends if you as a beginner want to be trading bitcoin or you just want to buy it and sit and and watch, which is long term, if you are trading start with a little to understand the market, but if you want to invest in long term, you can invest the amount you can afford.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back