What's new

How much is ideal for a beginner to invest in bitcoin?

There is no amount of money that a starter can invest on bitcoin. I see bitcoin as a free investment. One can start with as low as N1000 in my country. If you feels you can buy more than the little amount, then once can buy more. BTC will be a good investment for someone who can invest huge amounts of money on it.
Post automatically merged:

There is no amount of money that a starter can invest on bitcoin. I see bitcoin as a free investment. One can start with as low as N1000 in my country. If you feels you can buy more than the little amount, then once can buy more. BTC will be a good investment for someone who can invest huge amounts of money on it.

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time now but there are some folks who are yet to be exposed to it.

For someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin, how much would you consider to be right amount for such individual to invest?
This is my own take on this topic,as for me there is no fix amount for a beginner on forex trading , trade as much money you know it won't affect you much when you lose it into trading,because it is a trade of luck is either you win or lose ...

I think the ideal value to invest in bitcoin is just what you can afford to lose. I think this is all true to all investors, not only for beginners. As a beginner, I advise to start small and learn first how the market works to have insights and predictions for the future. Then, raise into average to maximum value of what you can afford when you have grasped enough knowledge about it.

I'm a beginner myself and the amount that I withdraw from bizdustry using a bitcoin payment method was the amount that I invested in it. It was only around $20 because that's all I can afford at the moment. I think the amount is more than enough considering that I'm new and just starting to this.
That's actually a good idea. I might also be doing the same just like you did. Bitcoin's price skyrocketed this january, if you invested last year then I'm sure you gain profit dirst week of Jan. If I were to invest in bitcoin, it'll just be around $10 to $50.

I'm a beginner myself and the amount that I withdraw from bizdustry using a bitcoin payment method was the amount that I invested in it. It was only around $20 because that's all I can afford at the moment. I think the amount is more than enough considering that I'm new and just starting to this.

That's actually a good idea. I might also be doing the same just like you did. Bitcoin's price skyrocketed this january, if you invested last year then I'm sure you gain profit dirst week of Jan. If I were to invest in bitcoin, it'll just be around $10 to $50.
Considering that we are just a beginner, $10 to $50 is a good amount already. We could just invest higher once if we get a little experience. I just invested this week, I chose crypto method to receive my payment at this site and that's what I invested.

There's not a minimum amount you should invest in Bitcoin to get started. The minimum amount is the one set by the platform on which you'll buy your first piece of Bitcoin. For example, Coinbase allows its users to buy Bitcoinfrom $2.

Considering that we are just a beginner, $10 to $50 is a good amount already. We could just invest higher once if we get a little experience. I just invested this week, I chose crypto method to receive my payment at this site and that's what I invested.
Yes, good for you for already starting to invest. Maybe I'll start investing too probably by next week, what bitcoin wallet did you use btw? Maybe you can give me some idea because I'm still new to cryptocurrency investing.

If you are interested in getting into bitcoin but don't have much for initial investment; you should try dollar-cost leveraging. Meaning that you buy small amounts at many different levels. Some higher, some lower which will average out your total investment.

Yes, good for you for already starting to invest. Maybe I'll start investing too probably by next week, what bitcoin wallet did you use btw? Maybe you can give me some idea because I'm still new to cryptocurrency investing.
I am using coinbase but it doesn't have much amount in there. The main wallet that I use was from my local country called coins.ph. To be honest, I don't know a lot of ideas that would help you.

That's okay. I have a coins.ph account too. I believe we're living in the same country haha. Do you receive your payment directly to coins.ph? I'm still looking for ideas, thanks.

Bitcoin has been in existence for a long time now but there are some folks who are yet to be exposed to it.

For someone who is new to the world of cryptocurrencies specifically bitcoin, how much would you consider to be right amount for such individual to invest?
In crypto currency investment, the amount you invest mainly depends on your strength. Most at times we say you invest what you can afford to lose and when there is a loss, it might not affect you badly in emotional terms.

I will start with $50 to see how far one can go in terms of investing in Bitcoin. You should be careful especially when you are buying Bitcoin when the price is rising as a drop will make you feel discouraged and won't want to invest more in Bitcoin which is not the way to go.

There is no specific amount in investment like Bitcoin. Your investment could be low or high depending on your pocket size. As a beginner, invest an amount that you can afford. Such that, your investment won't affect other areas of your life.

There is no specific amount that can be said is ideal for a beginner to invest in bitcoins. It all depends on what you can afford to invest in a particular time because all hands are not equal. You don't have to invest a big amount when you know you can't just afford it.

I will start with $50 to see how far one can go in terms of investing in Bitcoin. You should be careful especially when you are buying Bitcoin when the price is rising as a drop will make you feel discouraged and won't want to invest more in Bitcoin which is not the way to go.
$50 seems like a good number for one who is still new to cryptocurrency investment. Although some people would tell you that it's more better to invest at least $100 as it fetches far more better value but the fear of loss won't let some take it that far.

You can start with buying a part of the Bitcoin. The minimum amount that is needed to begin investing in Bitcoins is around Rs. 500.You can easily trade bitcoin for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees. The high liquidity associated with bitcoin makes it a great investment vessel if you're looking for short-term profit. Digital currencies may also be a long-term investment due to their high market demand.

$50 seems like a good number for one who is still new to cryptocurrency investment. Although some people would tell you that it's more better to invest at least $100 as it fetches far more better value but the fear of loss won't let some take it that far.

It is not always about what will bring a lot of higher returns, but about how much I am willing to learn more about how Bitcoin works. As an expert, I won't mind investing up to $500 in Bitcoin after making certain analysis since I will be a lot confident that things will turn out fine.

It is not always about what will bring a lot of higher returns, but about how much I am willing to learn more about how Bitcoin works. As an expert, I won't mind investing up to $500 in Bitcoin after making certain analysis since I will be a lot confident that things will turn out fine.
Now this is a great idea, I didn't look at it from this angle and I completely understand and accept your point. It's far more better to know everything you need to know about how the cryptocurrency investment works before you push in huge sum of money into it.

Their is no particular amount required for a beginner to invest in bitcoin, what ever money you want to use to invest should be what won't affect you incase things turn out bad and with time you can grow with the amount you use in starting.

Either by selling ur bitcoin or buying more.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back